I may be able to help you out...

I happen to have a tap kit, and TATS for both the 7.62, and the .223....

14X1 LH threading...

Email me at

mikeindy@adelphia.net

we can discuss options...:)

:smoke:

Is there anyone out there willing to borrow or rent me the 14x1 lht barrel threading kit? I know that guy on that other board has one but I would rather get one from someone here.

I am probably the "guy on the other board" as over 200 users have rented my threading kits almost zero problems. Read what my renters have had to say here

FYI, I am also a member and contributor to this forum.

wjm

Is there anyone out there willing to borrow or rent me the 14x1 lht barrel threading kit? I know that guy on that other board has one but I would rather get one from someone here.

I am probably the "guy on the other board" as over 200 users have rented my threading kits almost zero problems. Read what my renters have had to say here

FYI, I am also a member and contributor to this forum.

wjm

Ok sorry for that. I already got one coming from Indy. Thank you anyways.

I have one tip about threading that will require 2 more items besides the threading kit.

Take two paper towel sheets and fold them up into a funnel shape and wrap around your barrel. Then tape them on the barrel to hold them in place. This will catch all the oil and metal cuttings. When you finish threading the barrel hold it over a trash can and pull it off. Wipe off the oil and cuttings stuck to the barrel off. Be careful to get all the metal cuttings in the trash can. All it takes is stepping on one of the small metal cuttings barefoot or with socks on to cut the crap out of your foot. The cuttings are razor sharp and the edges look like a serrated knife blade.

barrelthreadingprep0qr.jpg