Item is located in Jefferson City, MO

Ad is cross-posted

Looking to sell my Kahr PM9 and accessories. This pistol has been 100% reliable with every ammo I've put through it (including Gold Dots and other HP's), and the only reason I'm selling it is because I NEVER carry it.

The Kahr has the black DLC coating with bright tritium night sights. The pistol will come with the factory included 6 round magazine and 7 round magazine as well as two additional six round magazines, one of which has a Pearce finger plate on it. All of the factory goodies and box are also included. A Hogue handall Jr. is also included with the pistol for those of you who like to use them.

The only "problem" with this pistol is a small scratch on the firing pin cover located on the rear of the slide. The cover could be replaced but since this was meant to be a carry piece I never bothered. It does not hinder the function of the gun.

The pistol will also come with a Tucker Silent Thunder, leather lined IWB holster. I modded an offset clip from a Comp-Tac to work with the Tucker to make it more low profile. The original clip is also included.

Last on the list is a Bullard single OWB magazine pouch. It holds the magazines tight enough that they won't fall out and require a deliberate tug in order to remove.

Looking to get $800 shipped to your FFL. I will ship the pistol to your dealer and all the accessories to your front door.

IMG_3757.jpg

IMG_3756.jpg

IMG_3803.jpg

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.