Saiga 5 round Factory Mags and Cleaning Kits

I have 30 Saiga Factory 5 round mags and at least as many cleaning kits. Mags are $35 each and Cleaning Kits are $15 each. Shipping is $5 for any single item and free if you buy more than one item. Just let me know how many you want, first come first serve. Please PM me for fastest service. Check or discrete PayPal accepted.

EDIT- Special deal - Buy 2 mags for $50 get free shipping, Buy 3 for $75 get free shipping and a free Cleaning Kit!

Doug

post-22191-0-77989700-1290993276_thumb.jpgpost-22191-0-77311100-1290993284_thumb.jpg

• Like 1
  • Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have 30 Saiga Factory 5 round mags and at least as many cleaning kits. Mags are $35 each and Cleaning Kits are $15 each. Shipping is $5 for any single item and free if you buy more than one item.

Actually just got 48 more coming, I'll have them in hand in the next week or so. Feel free to order and I'll get them shipped out as soon as I get them. Same deal, $25 each plus $5 shipping or 2 for

All of these mags will come with one cleaning kit per mag, they're are packed that way from the factory and that's the way I'm sending them out.   Doug

Posted Images

2 more gone, 22 left. These are brand new Factory fresh Saiga 5 round mags still in the grease paper. Buy three for $75 and I'll throw in a free factory cleaning kit and shipping! Imagine the look on the wife's face when she opens the package on Christmas Day!

Doug

Thank You.. I haven't slept well since reading all these home invasion stories on this site...

I was going to do trip wires, Claymores, and Vicious Doblermen...but now, with your reassurance I will settle for 25-45 rounds of various 12ga stoppers, and two Scotties who will sound the alarm...then one will hide under the bed, while the other wags his tail so hard at the intruder(s) that it fractures his calf, then the dog will 'lick him' to death. The gun will be my second level of protection !!!

:angel:

Hey Doug, got mine Saturday.

I was loading them all up tonite and seems i got something a little extra with my purchase....

post-20217-0-92253900-1292292812_thumb.jpg

post-20217-0-50063500-1292292828_thumb.jpg

And this was right after i bought a Surefire 2rd mag from CK, oh well, a plus in my book. Thanks.

Hey Doug, got mine Saturday.

I was loading them all up tonite and seems i got something a little extra with my purchase....

post-20217-0-92253900-1292292812_thumb.jpg

post-20217-0-50063500-1292292828_thumb.jpg

And this was right after i bought a Surefire 2rd mag from CK, oh well, a plus in my book. Thanks.

It seems that some of them come with a block installed for hunting is states with round limits. I found another in the stack of mags that I have left. Thanks for the photo of the "2", now I know how to spot them quickly. Most of the ones I have are still wrapped in the oil cloth they were shipped in, so I did not unwrap them all to check. Anybody really wants a 2 let me know as I have one sitting here.

Doug

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.