Saiga 5 round Factory Mags and Cleaning Kits

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have 30 Saiga Factory 5 round mags and at least as many cleaning kits. Mags are $35 each and Cleaning Kits are $15 each. Shipping is $5 for any single item and free if you buy more than one item.

Actually just got 48 more coming, I'll have them in hand in the next week or so. Feel free to order and I'll get them shipped out as soon as I get them. Same deal, $25 each plus $5 shipping or 2 for

All of these mags will come with one cleaning kit per mag, they're are packed that way from the factory and that's the way I'm sending them out.   Doug

Posted Images

Serious buyer, have positive feedback. Will pay via paypal once confirmed you have two 5 round mags for sale. PM me your paypal info if you have two left please.

Thanks!

PM Sent. Looks like only one left, so need to make sure everybody gets theirs before I sell the last one. Thanks for your interest, should have another batch of mags in a month or so.

Doug

• Like 1

Any chance there will be 2's in the next batch?

I get what ever is shipped with new shotguns and the last batch didn't have any 2 round mags. Hope to have more in a few weeks and we'll see what comes in.

Doug

If you have posted for 2 rounders here I will contact you in order of your post if there are any 2 round mags available.

Doug

I would appreciate a heads up if you do get some 2's in the next batch. 032.gif Thanks!

Hell Doug from the sound of things you will have the next batch sold before they even get here.Glad we already talked.:up: . Anyways I got my 4 mags today and they are great so thanks and I got my pennies counted for next time.

This is getting crazy, everybody wants mags and I don't even have them yet! If you want to get in line, post it here and I'll go through the list before I put the rest out for sale.

Doug

Put me down for two 5 rounders, please, and thank you!

I just sent you $50 for two 5 roundres per our conversation...............

Will I get two 5's in the mail???

Got you covered, they should go out Monday.

Doug

Got them quickly. Well packaged and great product! Thanks man! I've not been on in a while. Mags came in the mail very quickly.

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.