Saiga 5 round Factory Mags and Cleaning Kits

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have 30 Saiga Factory 5 round mags and at least as many cleaning kits. Mags are $35 each and Cleaning Kits are $15 each. Shipping is $5 for any single item and free if you buy more than one item.

Actually just got 48 more coming, I'll have them in hand in the next week or so. Feel free to order and I'll get them shipped out as soon as I get them. Same deal, $25 each plus $5 shipping or 2 for

All of these mags will come with one cleaning kit per mag, they're are packed that way from the factory and that's the way I'm sending them out.   Doug

Posted Images

Would you like me to send the payment in for the 10 we talked about or do you want me to wait till they are in your hands.

You can wait till they show up. The way things are going with new saigas now you never know what is going to happen.

Doug

I'll keep you on my secret list, should have some more is a couple of weeks.

Doug

I have to ask, from our PM's.

Do you already have me on your "secret list"? If not, please put me down for two of the two rounders and five of the five rounders please.

Thanks,

Fatboy

• 3 weeks later...

Robert has 100 guns on order and we hope to have about 50 by the end of this week. As most of you know, R&R does not use the factory 5 round mags from the new guns and that is what we will are selling. I will make a list of all the people that have requested mags and they will get first shot at the mags. I'll PM everyone that I have and then after they decide I'll let everyone know how many mags are left.

Doug

• 4 weeks later...

Got told today that 48 Saigas showed up a the shop. I will be going through the list and letting people know if there are mags for them and giving payment instructions. It will take a few days to see how many mags may be left so please be patient.

Doug

Great news Doug, I was getting kind of worried you guys were going to get screwed and not get the S-12's you ordered, But I am glad you got atleast part of your order.

Just a little screwed, wholesale price went up $100 each!

Doug

Sent PMs out on the first 35 mags, will get out info on the amount of 2 rounders, if any, and the remaining mags next week. Thanks for your patience!

Doug

$ sent, thanks Doug

Hi, do you have any more of these 5 round mags left?

Not sure yet, waiting for payment on a few then I'll send out the next bunch of emails. All the mags that have been paid for were shipped today.

Doug

• Like 1

Doug you should have mine by friday I mailed it out at the end of last week and it came back with no stamp on monday this is the 3rd or 4th time this has happened to me I always double check for stamps so I don't know what is going on but you can look at the date I got the moneyorder and see it was bought last week. I think this happened last time I bought from you too I guess my mail doesn't loke going to WA. Also once you get my MO and all is good and you see how many you have left I could use 5 more if you got them. Thanks

Hi, do you have any more of these 5 round mags left?

Not sure yet, waiting for payment on a few then I'll send out the next bunch of emails. All the mags that have been paid for were shipped today.

Doug

Got mine today! Thanks Doug!

I received mine yesterday, too. It is a GREAT deal when you consider postage and all the work involved. THANKS for all of your efforts Doug. I really appreciate all you have done for everyone who benefited from this deal. :up:

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.