Saiga 5 round Factory Mags and Cleaning Kits

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have 30 Saiga Factory 5 round mags and at least as many cleaning kits. Mags are $35 each and Cleaning Kits are $15 each. Shipping is $5 for any single item and free if you buy more than one item.

Actually just got 48 more coming, I'll have them in hand in the next week or so. Feel free to order and I'll get them shipped out as soon as I get them. Same deal, $25 each plus $5 shipping or 2 for

All of these mags will come with one cleaning kit per mag, they're are packed that way from the factory and that's the way I'm sending them out.   Doug

Posted Images

Paid for mine, after an exhaustive game of "phonee tag" with Robert. Awesome people to do business with. They acomodated me wilt paying directly to them with no problem other than both Robert adn I had a hell of a time getting to the phone at teh saem time. I look forwar dot doing more business with them in the future. Hopefully mine are sitting in the mailbox when I get home in the morning along with my TAC47 autoplug I ordered.

Doug you should have mine by friday I mailed it out at the end of last week and it came back with no stamp on monday this is the 3rd or 4th time this has happened to me I always double check for stamps so I don't know what is going on but you can look at the date I got the moneyorder and see it was bought last week. I think this happened last time I bought from you too I guess my mail doesn't loke going to WA. Also once you get my MO and all is good and you see how many you have left I could use 5 more if you got them. Thanks

Got your MO today, mags will go out Tuesday.

Doug

All of the last batch of mags that were paid for are packed and ready to ship on Tuesday. If I sent you an email and you have not paid but still want some mags you need to contact me ASAP as there are only 5 mags left out of this batch.

Doug

All mags sold out of this batch and there is a waiting list starting for the next group. Just post here if you are interested in some 5 round mags and I will go through the list when they come in. Hope to have more mags in 4-6 weeks.

Doug

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I don't have any word at this time on when more will be coming in. If you post a request here I will take them in order when mags are available. PMing me will not get you higher on the list. Thanks for your patience.

Doug

I'll take 2 R&R. Shoot me a PM when they come in. If you get them, I'd like one to be a 2 rd mag. Thanks.

• 1 month later...
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.