Saiga 5 round Factory Mags and Cleaning Kits

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have 30 Saiga Factory 5 round mags and at least as many cleaning kits. Mags are $35 each and Cleaning Kits are $15 each. Shipping is $5 for any single item and free if you buy more than one item.

Actually just got 48 more coming, I'll have them in hand in the next week or so. Feel free to order and I'll get them shipped out as soon as I get them. Same deal, $25 each plus $5 shipping or 2 for

All of these mags will come with one cleaning kit per mag, they're are packed that way from the factory and that's the way I'm sending them out.   Doug

Posted Images

• 2 months later...

On January 15th I sent PMs to all the guys that had dibs on mags. If anyone else is interested R&R is now selling the 5 rounder Saiga Factory mags for $25 on the website. Go to www.randrtargets.com or call Robert at 503-551-7283. Thanks for all your interest, hard to believe there are over 8000 hits on this thread!

Doug

Doug, any intel of the factory 2 rounders?

They seem to be a fluke that occasionally gets included with new shotguns. Out of 150 guns over a year and a half we found less than 10. Robert didn't find any out of the 50 new guns that he received.

Doug

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.