Delta Arms Saiga DAC-12 review on gunblast.com

Well I guess now is as good a time as any to introduce myself. My name is Michael I am one of the owners to Delta Arms Co. Thank you to those of you who have purchased off of this board.

We are obviously a small company and are putting our spin on the Saiga rifles and shotguns mostly the 12ga for obvious reasons. As with just about everyone here, it is our personal favorite. We are based out of Northern VA, right out side of DC.

Admins I am not going to push my product on this board, I will not violate any rules when it comes to being a business member.

I don't get it....ever tasted Burger King, or McDonald's breakfast sausage? If you're country, and raised on country pork, well, believe me, it's pretty much tasteless and bland, hardly worthy of the name 'sausage'.

But McDonald's and Burger King don't make their sausage for folks raised on country pork. Across the board, they make foods that will appeal to the greatest number of customers, and that includes kids who don't like spicy hot stuff, and so forth.

I enjoyed the Gunblast review for a couple of reasons. Number one and foremost, is that I like to read about Saiga shotguns (for that matter, I like to read about any and all kinds of guns). Another is, I recognize that the review isn't directed specifically toward the SaigaSavvy readers of this forum, but to a much wider audience, one that isn't necessarily familiar with all the various nuances, codes and secrets normally unveiled and purveyed here.

And finally, much bearded Gunblast guy isn't protraying himself to be the consummate expert that many here happen to be. He may be that expert, but holding some cards below the table and not revealing everything you know, is sometimes a pretty good way to go.

Parson Julabee Jones

• Like 1

Well I guess now is as good a time as any to introduce myself. My name is Michael I am one of the owners to Delta Arms Co. Thank you to those of you who have purchased off of this board.

We are obviously a small company and are putting our spin on the Saiga rifles and shotguns mostly the 12ga for obvious reasons. As with just about everyone here, it is our personal favorite. We are based out of Northern VA, right out side of DC.

Admins I am not going to push my product on this board, I will not violate any rules when it comes to being a business member.

Well Michael, time to pony up your $100 a month and become a business member. If you are serious about Saigas then this is the place to be. You will get more exposure for your product and may even learn a few things.

Doug