Just a suggestion.... product details

Guys,

Is it just me.... or does it appear that KVar truly does not care about this issue? They went through the expense of becoming business members here, yet they either do not check in here often or blantantly do not care. Since they won't chime in on the subject, why don't we all take a good guess on what they think.

I'm leaning towards "blatantly do not care". They've made 2 threads here since you started this thread, promoting whatever, and still haven't responded to this thread. Sure, they carry a lot of stuff that's kinda hard to get.....but ignoring your customer's questions is only going to push them away, IMO. They're business members on a lot of forums. Maybe it's time they hire someone to tend to the all the sub-forums that they have. I'm sure Sal would be all over that job :haha: .

But seriously.....another example: Pauly started a thread asking who did their warranty work. They replied with "I have sent a request to them this afternoon for clarification on the matter and will post thier response as soon as possible", almost 2 months ago.

• Like 1

Guys,

Is it just me.... or does it appear that KVar truly does not care about this issue? They went through the expense of becoming business members here, yet they either do not check in here often or blantantly do not care. Since they won't chime in on the subject, why don't we all take a good guess on what they think.

I'm leaning towards "blatantly do not care". They've made 2 threads here since you started this thread, promoting whatever, and still haven't responded to this thread. Sure, they carry a lot of stuff that's kinda hard to get.....but ignoring your customer's questions is only going to push them away, IMO. They're business members on a lot of forums. Maybe it's time they hire someone to tend to the all the sub-forums that they have. I'm sure Sal would be all over that job :haha: .

But seriously.....another example: Pauly started a thread asking who did their warranty work. They replied with "I have sent a request to them this afternoon for clarification on the matter and will post thier response as soon as possible", almost 2 months ago.

I agree.

• 3 weeks later...

KVar,

Did anyone at KVar add the relevant information to the product description for the Russian folding stock kits? Such as.... 5.5mm pin, euro civilian spec trunnion and pin. Does it matter that your customers know what they are buying? Does it matter if they are pleased with their purchase?

DO YOU CARE ABOUT YOUR CUSTOMERS?

I see you posting here and at ar15.com, but you continue to ignore this issue. I am a customer and I do not want my money back. I just want to prevent others from the disappointment and expense that I have experienced.

Edited by evlblkwpnz
  • Like 1

KVar,

Did anyone at KVar add the relevant information to the product description for the Russian folding stock kits? Such as.... 5.5mm pin, euro civilian spec trunnion and pin. Does it matter that your customers know what they are buying? Does it matter if they are pleased with their purchase?

DO YOU CARE ABOUT YOUR CUSTOMERS?

I see you posting here and at ar15.com, but you continue to ignore this issue. I am a customer and I do not want my money back. I just want to prevent others from the disappointment and expense that I have experienced.

I'm interested to hear how this is resolved. KVAR has some thing's I wouldn't mind getting, but not anything I can't get elsewhere.

The only resolution that I seek is seeing an accurate product description on their site. I don't want my money back as it is too late for starting over. The fact that they have not even bothered to reply here really pisses me off and it will be a cold day in hell when I buy from them again. I have made an honest and LENGTHY attempt at communicating in a civil manner on two forums, but they do not give enough of a shit to even reply or add relevant product details in their product description for said item. Apparently, KVar does not give a damn about their customers and does not care if the customers know what they are buying. Get your items elsewhere if you can.

• Like 3