Saiga-12 Calendar

The man that started it all for Tromix. Jason Fucking Hinkle......who called me in 2004 and asked me to build "one of those Saigas" into an SBS.

Tony Rumore

Tromix

Hinkle.jpg

:eyes_droped: MY EYES.... MY EYES!!!!!

That hurt....

How bout the day the AK went into service?

Do you have a date? I thought of the same thing, but did not see a date.

I can give any format or size needed :secret_smile:post-8026-0-40672600-1291822257_thumb.jpg

I love all your pics, but need them larger than the 1024x768 that I have right now. About 3MP or larger would be good.

I could make a calendar of just your pics.

Send them to me in a message on the board.

I'm ordering a test of the calendar today. I'll probably change several pic when I see it on paper.

I do not think this will be the calendar everyone wants. I'm trying, but I get the feeling that I am failing.

I'm trying to set up shutterfly so everyone else can see the calendar, and order one if they want. We'll see if I can get that to work.

Edited by RecycledElectrons

RE,

That fact that you ARE trying something that NO ONE else has done, IS NOT failure. It's a start.

"Those that can, lead. Those that can't, follow."

I thought it was "Those that can, DO. Those that can't, TEACH" :lolol:

(In case you didn't know I'm a teacher)

I'm sure the calandar will be great.

As far as important dates, OP... In our house we celebrate 10Nov (Marine Corps birthday), 11Nov (veterans day), Memorial day (30May?), Constitution day (17 Sep)... Among others.

The problems that I have run into are:

(1) We have many hundreds of great pics on this board, but most are not big enough in mega-pixles.

(2) The print shops want pics in certain aspect ratios, that are either taller than they are wide, or are close to square. They envision pics of the grand kids, not shotguns.

(3) The print shops want to do piddly little 8.5"x11" calendars for $30 each. I will not go for calendars smaller than the 13"x19" Wal-Mart specials.

Sorry, this will not be ready for January, 2011.

I've got lots to do, so the calendar is on indefinite hold.