WTT Cleaned out the gun room. Many items

UPDATE 12-07-2010 WANT TO TRADE OR SELL SINCE I HAVE BEEN ASKED BY MANY FOR PRICES.

Prices will include shipping cost. Discrete PAYPAL payment only at this time.

Well, just in time for winter I cleaned out the closet of some unwanted and un-needed items that have been taking up space.

Here they are:

1- Romanian wood furniture set w/poly grip new take off a WASR10. $30.00 Sold to csspecs

2- Black poly furniture set (complete) take new off from a Centerfire Systems AK-74. $35.00 Sold to csspecs

3- Black SAW grip for AK/Saiga rifles, shotguns $10.00 Sold to JDeere7296

4- Two Tapco 30 rnd. AK mags (7.62x39mm) NEW never used/inserted $35.00 ***TRADE PENDING w/RangerM9***

5- AK74 style brake, NEW $8.00

6- AR15 A2 flash hider, new take off from a BCM upper $15.00 ***TRADE PENDING w/RangerM9***

7- AR15 charge handle, used with a Badger Odr. tac latch installed. $15.00 Sold to self_inflicted

8- AR15 charge handle NEW $10.00 ***TRADE PENDING w/RangerM9***

9- Blackhawk Serpa right hand holster for the Springfield XD 45 series pistols. Includes belt loop and paddle attachments. NEW never used. $30.00 Sold to self_inflicted

I also have (not pictures) 5 USGI 30rnd mags NEW. 2 are C Products mags with gray Magpul enhanced followers, 1 is a D&H Industries with Magpul follower and 2 are also D&H Industries with the standard green followers. They are all brand new never used. $50.00

DSCN1749.jpg

Here is what I am looking for:

-YUGO M70 wood upper and lower hand guards for the underfolder. Good wood needed. If refinish is needed that's OK.

-AGP S12 10rnd mags

-Surefire S12 mags

-Promag 12 drums

-Steel 30rnd AK47 mags (Euro, Chicom, Rusky, Yugo. no Tapco or other plastic).

-Magpul MAID grip cores (the bolt/firing pin type) need 2

-Glock 21 mags high cap 13 rnd.

Edited by RABIDFOX50

Well I don't have anything on your trade list, but I do have cash lol. I was curious if you wanted to sale the Serpa for the XD 45, and if so, for how much?

Also, is their a price on the AR charging handle with the tac latch?

Thanks,

V/R

self_inflicted

Edited by self_inflicted
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.