WTB Bulgarian polymer thumbhole stock

• 2 months later...

Are there any more developments on this topic?

I just picked up my S-12 and I want to convert it, but still be legal with a thumbhole.

I feel like this stock looks the best out of all the thumbholes I've seen, the Choate model comes in at a close second.

• 3 months later...

I too want one of these stocks. If anyone knows where there is one available please let me know with a pm. Doing my own conversion, just need a NY legal stock. Thanks

Edited by rnemhrd
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm new to this forum and am very interested in putting together a NY compliant Saiga 12 and one of these stocks fits the bill in the "looks" category. I have been searching the internet for one but haven't had any luck. I just bought a couple SLR 95 thumbhole stocks from K-Var they should arrive shortly. I am going to attempt to convert them to fit a stamped receiver.

I'm new to this forum and am very interested in putting together a NY compliant Saiga 12 and one of these stocks fits the bill in the "looks" category. I have been searching the internet for one but haven't had any luck. I just bought a couple SLR 95 thumbhole stocks from K-Var they should arrive shortly. I am going to attempt to convert them to fit a stamped receiver.

It can be easily done and there are threads here that explain how do do it. I have a pic in my gallery of the outcome.

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?/gallery/image/3250-3rd-change/

Edited by Yeoldetool
  • Like 1

It can be easily done and there are threads here that explain how do do it. I have a pic in my gallery of the outcome.

http://forum.saiga-1...250-3rd-change/

In the most heterosexual way possible, I have to say.........................I love your wood! Outstanding craftsmanship!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...