I'm selling two like-new PK-AS red dot scopes to help fund a new project.

One of them mounts directly over the centerline of the rifle above the dustcover while the other mounts just to the left of the centerline and very low allowing an unobstructed view of the front sight. Both scopes are fully functional with an illuminated 1MOA red dot inside a slightly oval shaped black circle. An excellent feature of these scopes is that the 1MOA dot is black until you turn on the illumination at which time it becomes red. So, if the battery dies, you've still got the 1MOA black dot. I'm asking $300 for each (I'll pay the postage).

Below are the two scopes side by side. The scope in the foreground is the one that mounts to the left of the centerline and low while the scope in the background is the one that mounts directly over the centerline and above the dustcover.

fs_side0.gif

Below is the scope that mounts over the centerline.

fs_side1.gif

Below is the scope that mounts to the left of the centerline.

fs_side2.gif

Here's a pic of the two scopes side by side with the one that mounts over the centerline on the right and the one that mounts to the left of the centerline is on the left.

fs_top2.gif

Below is a pic of the centerline scope showing the evelvation and windage adjustments. The scopes are identical with the exception of the mounting bracket.

PKAS_1_side1.gif

This is a shot looking back from the muzzle at the scope that mounts to the left of the centerline. You can see that the front sight is completely unobstructed. You don't have to peek below the scope mount to see the front sight.

S308_frontSight3.gif

• 2 weeks later...

I don't want to hijack your thread, Steve... Could you PM me regarding your happiness with the bolt on FS mounted on your gas block? I want to modify my rifle like this, and this is the easiest option, so a possibility.

Thanks,

Kristen

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.