I bought this '06 7.62x39 Saiga new in January '07 for $325. It has no dimples, and has the stepped civilian barrel. Since then I've sunk over $300 into it...

•  
  • Flat trunnion bullet guide
  • TAPCO G2 FCG
  • FCG retaining plate
  • New trigger guard
  • Pistol grip
  • K-Var NATO length stock
  • Bulgarian 14x1 to 24x1.5 thread adapter
  • Krebs AK74 muzzle break

I replaced the fire control group, and did the basic conversion/restoration last year. It didn't come with threads from the factory, but I've cut back the shroud to the front sight block, threaded the barrel, and added a AK74 muzzle break (via 14x1 to 24x1.5 adapter) in August.

First $550 takes it. This does not count for my time and labor, nor does it include rental of the threading kit. Please take a look at the attached pictures. This has been a fun project rifle, and has about 200 rounds through it. It comes with the original Saiga 10 round magazine, owners manual, cleaning rod and oil can. It does not include the sling, or the 30 round Bulgarian magazine seen in the pictures. Please note... FFL only.

I'm in no rush to sell it. I'll hang onto it if I don't get the price I'm looking for.

Thanks for taking a look.

post-5519-0-42675800-1291578952_thumb.jpg

post-5519-0-24079600-1291578962_thumb.jpg

post-5519-0-06981600-1291579091_thumb.jpg

can you tell me if that muzzle break is permanently attached? and if not, would be willing to weld it on for some extra cash? im from NJ :)

just to be sure >>> it takes regular AK magz, correct?

Thank you

The current MB config is not permanently attached. I might be able to get a buddy to tack weld it. Yes, it will take surplus 7.62 AK mags: filed down mag release and bullet guide are done.

• 4 weeks later...

I bought this '06 7.62x39 Saiga new in January '07 for $325. It has no dimples, and has the stepped civilian barrel. Since then I've sunk over $300 into it...

•  
  • TAPCO G2 FCG
  • FCG retaining plate
  • New trigger guard
  • Pistol grip

I replaced the fire control group, and did the basic conversion/restoration last year. It didn't come with threads from the factory, but I've cut back the shroud to the front sight block, threaded the barrel, and added a AK74 muzzle break (via 14x1 to 24x1.5 adapter) in August.

First $550 takes it. This does not count for my time and labor, nor does it include rental of the threading kit. Please take a look at the attached pictures. This has been a fun project rifle, and has about 200 rounds through it. It comes with the original Saiga 10 round magazine, owners manual, cleaning rod and oil can. It does not include the sling, or the 30 round Bulgarian magazine seen in the pictures. Please note... FFL only.

I'm in no rush to sell it. I'll hang onto it if I don't get the price I'm looking for.

Price reduced to $525 includes shipping to your FFL in the lower 48 states.

Price reduced to $500 includes shipping to your FFL in the lower 48 states.

Edited by modrisco

•  
  • TAPCO G2 FCG
  • FCG retaining plate
  • New trigger guard
  • Pistol grip

Price reduced to $525 includes shipping to your FFL in the lower 48 states.

Price reduced to $500 includes shipping to your FFL in the lower 48 states.

Bump

• 1 month later...
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.