I have always been careful about not selling any firearms with PayPal as an acceptable payment option. I did not realize that they also have other restrictions. My acount has been PERMANENTLY limited because I sold 30 round PMAGs. My attempts to e-mail them have gone un-answered and logging in to my account, there are NO options listed for me to make this right.

I did receive an e-mail from Gunpal explaining their recent difficulties. They have been shat upon by 6 or 7 banks. I realize they have gone through some growing pains, but this Pay Pal shit is TOO MUCH! We need to support Gunpal and remove our patronage from PayPal.

Growing pains or not, Gpal does not answer any questions. That makes them impossible to use.

I'm still waiting on about $100 from almost three months ago. The last time I pulled funds from gpal it took 73 days to finally get to me.

I got exactly zero responses from the company other then the "we are having some trouble that may delay funds a day or two".

Paypal does allow some firearms items. Like mags 10 rounds or less and some parts, I still find it best to not describe the parts being sold, as it seems even paypal does not know their rules.

Paypal has always been that strick. Its just about being caught doing it.

There is a reason people call it "discrete" when saying they will accept paypal. If you mention anything that has to do with firearms you run the chance of your account being froze.

• Like 1

I guess I will just roll over and wag my tail and hope PayPal rubs my belly. WTF?

The longer we support this SHIT, the more power they gain. Must be my conspiracy "black helicopters" voice.

Anybody have a better idea than to just roll over for PayPal?

Paypal has always been that strick. Its just about being caught doing it.

There is a reason people call it "discrete" when saying they will accept paypal. If you mention anything that has to do with firearms you run the chance of your account being froze.

Yeah, I've always heard that anything regarding firearms was no-go. I didn't know they allowed certain gun things, like 10 round mags, like mentioned above.

I guess I will just roll over and wag my tail and hope PayPal rubs my belly. WTF?

The longer we support this SHIT, the more power they gain. Must be my conspiracy "black helicopters" voice.

Anybody have a better idea than to just roll over for PayPal?

I don't think anyone's saying to "roll over". Just use another means of payment. Personally, every single transaction I've done with private sellers has been done with USPS money orders, whether buying or selling. Sure, it's not as quick as being able to transfer money through PayPal. But there's no risk of anyone freezing your money, and you don't have to support PayPal. I'll take a slower transaction, over worrying about how someone worded their payment message and if my account is going to be frozen.

* Any firearm, including rifles, shotguns, and handguns, whether they’re for sport and recreation, collectibles, or curio or relic firearms.

* Firearm parts, including but not limited to receivers and frames, silencers, and kits designed to modify guns so that they fire automatically. High capacity magazines, multi-burst trigger activators, and camouflaging firearm containers are other items in this category.

* Ammunition, including propellants like gunpowder or blank ammunition; ammunition or cartridge cases; and primers, bullets, or propellant powder designed for any firearm.

The way I read the list, normal capacity magazines are ok. One could argue that there is no legal meaning for high capacity magazine on the federal level and that 30 round P-mags are standard size for that rifle. However they do state elsewhere that everything must abide to CA law, which lists mags of 11 rounds or more as High Capacity.

Even still, leaving out any gun-related terms would be the best bet IMO, in the case that one is "forced" to use PayPal.

Edited by -Shooter-

After violating this rule, your account will be frozen for 6 months. You can't do anything except wait if you want to use PayPal again or have a balance from previous transactions.

What you CAN do is:

-Call Paypal and hold until you speak with a person.

-Have the PayPal representative return the money to the buyer and tell the buyer to send you a money order after they get their refund. Otherwise, PayPal gets to earn interest on your money until June and you get to learn patience!

I only accept money orders and certified checks after being fucked over by both PayPal and GPal.