I finally get a MI Quad for my Draco and now I hear its not good for i

So I finally get a hold of a Midwest Industries quad for my Draco and now I hear that it will ruin its accuracy.

Haven't even mounted it yet. I thought this would be a good upgrade for the Tapco quad I currently have on it. Was able to hit the plate at 100yds with the Tapco. So if I mount the Midwest rail, I won't?

• 1 year later...

Tested mine fully on my Romanian and Nutn Fancy whatsoever is full of it no accuracy issues what so ever same POI AND POA so ummmm don't know what else to tell ya man I love it and plan on doing my next AK Varient the same way

Edited by Warthog35F

Nuntnfancy is not particularly knowledgable about firearms based on the parts of his videos I've been able to sit through. He has a 1911 trigger job video where he just happily watches a "smtih" do a serious hack job on his 1911 and it is clear he saw nothing wrong with any of it and in fact that it was great. I would have punched the guy for doing some of that to my gun. In sum, I wouldn't worry one bit what that guy says. Just because you talk doesn't mean you know what you are talking about.

• Like 1

I dont have the Rail but I have the Draco and read anything I find about it and I never heard

anything like that. They have been out a long time and it looks like a quality product. I would worry

about YOUR results rather than that of a You Tube Gun whatever. Surely not a Gun Smith.