Finally!!!

I finally found the time to pin my brother down to help me with the conversion...lol

Still have a few things that I want to add, but I just can't decide which ones I want...like a rail, not sure I need anything too fancy as I only need a place for a flashlight/green laser combo. Also thinking about some kind of fore-grip, but again, not sure which one I want/need...

Thinking about a nice breacher/flash suppressor, extended magazine release and red dot sight (already have the UTG side mount low profile rail with quick release).

Anyways, the list of items we used -

CSS Trigger Guard - Really nice fit and finish on this item.

Molot Pistol Grip - I like it, but need range time to know if I really like it or if I will be changing for a different grip in the future.

Kvar NATO length stock - Very nice item, although since it didn't bring any instructions we had to "figure it out".

"Limbsaver" Type stock attachment - we'll see how this works out.

Tapco FCG - Nice fit, easy to install

MD Arms V-Plug - Installed this prior to the conversion and it works awesome even with low recoil ferucci buckshot.

MD Arms 20 rd Drum - One word, AWESOME.

TROMIX Charging Handle - It's ok...might end up swapping the charging handle to the left side in the future as it makes more sense since I am a righty..

post-25287-0-45024200-1292126765_thumb.jpg

I also polished the bolt to allow for closed bolt/full mag loading (works well).

If you guys have any recommendations on the items I am still pondering, please feel free to respond...

only got one pic for now, will upload better pics tomorrow...

• Like 1

I took a razor blade & shaved off the little bumps from my slip on pad.

Once you get used to shooting the gun, you'll likely only have that pad on for the ladies, but those bumps on the butt of the slip on pad are fuckin sharp & get annoying if you don't have a coat on.

Nice & simple though...

Good job. :up:

Range report after conversion - she runs well, as long as I dont use my 10rd Promag stick...for some reason she doesn't like this magazine. With the MD arms drums and factory magazine, she runs like a scalded ape...

Just need to hurry up and find a nice fore end and some kind of grip...to be more comfortable.