ordered my kit

I'm in the same boat. Need my stuff to get here. Rifle is ready to drop that trigger in!

I ordered:

magpul CTR

hogue grip

CSS trigger kit

and a tube for the CTR that mounts to the tang.

All from CSS.

I also requested an invoice for a texas weapon systems dog leg rail and peep sight but they still haven't sent me an invoice to pay

Edited by cfortune

I replaced the axis pin retaining spring with one of the plates and I had to install the hammer pin first instead of installing the trigger pin first (like is shown in the video). Took me a bit to figure that out. Not sure if it was me, or if that IS the way you have to do it when you use a plate instead of a spring?

And the gentleman in the video makes that BHO spring look like a piece of cake. I have always had problems getting my spring in without some bloodshed. For the 223 I did a few weeks ago I used some thin Christmas wrapping ribbon to pull the spring down towards the BHO hole. This helped me a lot. I've heard of others that use dental floss, but I was having problems when I tried to use floss.

Good luck, should be fun no matter what.