Want to play a game? Part 6

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'll pick these:   7 77 777   Thanks for the game Mike! Merry Christmas to ya.

So I thought I had won with my number of 2500 for the 2598 number but SharkBit had 2600! Congrats and thanks for the opportunity Mike!

I WINNED!!!! I WINNED!!!!   Time for a Victory Lap.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejy58DCoYKE   YES!!!!

thanks, Mike! I love the drum you sent me, it's the best Saiga-12 mag out there!

I pick #

thanks again! -coma8coma1

edit: whoops, i didn't read the part about reading the rules first :) good luck to the winner!

Edited by coma8coma1

thanks, Mike! I love the drum you sent me, it's the best Saiga-12 mag out there!

I pick #

thanks again! -coma8coma1

edit: whoops, i didn't read the part about reading the rules first :) good luck to the winner!

Your close enough to the cut off that I'll let you in...

Post edited to show winners and their numbers! Congrats!

I hope everyone had a great Christmas! Here are the numbers... Generated at random.org. I haven't searched the winners yet but will hopefully do it today. Plretty busy here today as it is our first day back so we might not get to it. Also make sure noone edits there post after these numbers are posted...

Random #, Winner , Winning #

8032 , Ender , 8014

5197 , Dogg , 5170

2598 , Sharkbit , 2600

7821 , jlmoses1 , 7825

5398 , shotgunbennyy , 5390

3962 , ledsalad , 3967

1854 , rock , 1861

0075 , ? , ?

9977 , evlblkwpnz , 9989

4523 , btr , 4516

Good luck everyone!

So I thought I had won with my number of 2500 for the 2598 number but SharkBit had 2600! Congrats and thanks for the opportunity Mike!

Yeah, I thought I had the 4523 one with my 4473 guess but I got beat by two others. Great way to generate interest, Mike.

Want to play a game? Part 7. DOUBLESTACKS!!! We can dream can't we?

AWESOME!!! THANKS MIKE! I have two of your drums already and can't wait for the doublestacks to hit the market!

thanks for the heads up physicsnerd! +1

Sorry it took me so long... Above in post #305 are the winners! I figured all the winners with the exception of one number, 0075. The number can't be searched the same way as the others. I know before people have searched the number with a different program and if one of those that know how can help me determine the winner for number 0075 I will send them the same items as the winners! If someone does please make sure it is the closest number regardless if it is over or under 0075. The next time we run a game we will exclude numbers 001 - 099 to pervent the issue... All the winners have been contacted with instruction on how to submit your shipping info. Thanks again everyone!!!!! MikeD

Thank you MD Arms!!!!

I still can't believe that I won. I never win a damn thing. Maybe my luck is turning.... I winned!

I received the V Plug and Izzy style Flash Hider today. The machining is flawless on these items. Simply gorgeous. Thank you for offering the best and most affordable mags and accessories available to the Saiga 12 enthusiasts. Your efforts and attention to detail are appreciated.

Now hurry up with those doublestacks so I can continue to support MD Arms. You should offer 'Stack' pricing on them as well (stack of mags). Maybe a 6 Stack, 12 Stack, 18 Stack, and a 24 Stack price ;) Count me in for a 24 Stack if the price is right.