Here she is! Converted By TAC 47!

I'm excited as hell. Can't wait to get her in the mail. It's going to get a Burris FFII on it as soon as I get it.

Thanks to the guys over at TAC47!!! Not only does it looks great, it was a fast turnaround too. I'm sure it'll shoot as good as it looks.

just wanted to share the teaser pic Cliff sent me while she is on her way to me

Turn around time: Nov 24th to Dec 17th

Barrel Length: 18.2 OAL with the muzzle break

Price: I'll keep this one to myself. But it was a good deal lol

post-28091-0-16217900-1292818215_thumb.jpg

Edited by taseal
  • Like 3

Will be watching this, and will want pics and details of what they did. They're local to me, and seem like good dudes, and I plan on getting them to convert mine at some indeterminate point in the future anyway, but I'd like the impetus to get it done sooner if you tell me and show me pics of how fisking awesome your gun is......

Will be watching this, and will want pics and details of what they did. They're local to me, and seem like good dudes.

From what I've seen & heard, he's an honorable man with an outstanding reputation & good character.

He can actually fabricate & build from what I've seen.

Not just a hack that drills pins & throws parts together.

This is one of his PSLs.

post-16266-056905700%201286987098_thumb.jpg

I'd say go for it. :up:

I'm excited as hell. Can't wait to get her in the mail. It's going to get a Burris FFII on it as soon as I get it.

Thanks to the guys over at TAC47!!! Not only does it looks great, it was a fast turnaround too. I'm sure it'll shoot as good as it looks.

Sweet, great job Tac 47!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I sent mine to Tac47 last week to get the barrel cut and a flash hider attached. HK sights, Tromix back plate, some holes welded up, parkerized and duracoated.

I bet he's at shot show. I emailed him but haven't heard back yet.

Anyone know what a good shade of Duracoat black would look good? I see on the Duracoat site there are quite a few shades.

I sent mine to Tac47 last week to get the barrel cut and a flash hider attached. HK sights, Tromix back plate, some holes welded up, parkerized and duracoated.

I bet he's at shot show. I emailed him but haven't heard back yet.

Anyone know what a good shade of Duracoat black would look good? I see on the Duracoat site there are quite a few shades.

Tac47 has been moving into a new store front last week.

They were working a big show in Houston this weekend,

Keith looked wooped from moving when seen Friday.

Give him a day or so to get back to you.

Im a but surprised how many of you don't want to DIY......I can't imagine paying that much extra for that lil amount of labor. I could understand if it required special tools....this conversion doesn't.

We are not talking basic conversions here.

Barrels cut and threaded, crowned, flash hiders welded on, sights welded, receiver plates welded, receiver holes welded and blended, parkerized, duracoated etc. :unsure:

Im a but surprised how many of you don't want to DIY......I can't imagine paying that much extra for that lil amount of labor. I could understand if it required special tools....this conversion doesn't.

We are not talking basic conversions here.

Barrels cut and threaded, crowned, flash hiders welded on, sights welded, receiver plates welded, receiver holes welded and blended, parkerized, duracoated etc. :unsure:

Good, you'll have the prettiest S-12 on the block... :lolol:

j/k man, if I had that kind of disposable income I'd probably buy one myself.

• 1 month later...

I was wondering if you have any more pics of your S12.

I'm looking to get a similar barrel set up, JTE brake permattached to 18.2" OAL.