• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 sowhat6565

sowhat6565

• Contributor
  • Pip
  • 82 posts

Posted 22 December 2010 - 02:33 AM

am in middle of my conversion and was wondering if it is possible to go full auto with a saiga. am just wondering if it is possible. if anyone would know, figured you guys would know. thanx
  • beefcakeb0 likes this

#2 Jet

Jet

Union Proud Republican Teamster

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,560 posts

Posted 22 December 2010 - 03:31 AM

You will not get a direct answer on an open forum.
To convert to full auto is a federal offense, and just planning to do it can get you hit with a conspiracy charge.

#3 sowhat6565

sowhat6565

• Contributor
  • Pip
  • 82 posts

Posted 22 December 2010 - 04:40 AM

O.K enough of that then never mind a dumb question
  • mackey likes this

#4 Chevyman097

Chevyman097

What?

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,708 posts

Posted 22 December 2010 - 08:13 AM

Correct me if Im wrong but I think this was already asked and got removed. I would not suggest going around the internet, or these forums, asking how to go full auto. It is ILLEGAL.

It also could bring very bad attention to these or any forums if some one was to respond in any way that would help you do so, then came back one day and said "oh the Saiga forums told me how".

I would have to say this thread needs to end up where the last one did.

• stnls1911 likes this

#5 -Indy-

-Indy-

Weapons GURU

• Volunteer Moderator
  • 10,261 posts

Posted 22 December 2010 - 09:06 AM

What I think this topic needs is to be POSTED AND PINNED AND LOCKED at the top... so that ANYONE who comes here and WANTS TO ASK will see that not only is it a BAD IDEA to talk about it, but will realize that without the proper tax forms, and government authorization it is VERY ILLEGAL!!!!

It seems we get this question about once a month... Does it not make sense to have a post pinned so that everyone can see it?!?! So that those that want to ASK THE QUESTION will see that it is NOT CONDONED DISCUSSION here? and WHY?

YES it is possible to turn a Saiga full auto, just like it is POSSIBLE to make any other SEMI AUTOMATIC FIREARM fully auto...

Is it easy to do? NO! it is not!!!

Will anyone here tell you how??? NO THEY WILL NOT!!! ( 99.9% do not even KNOW HOW! )

SHOULD YOU ATTEMPT to mess with a full auto firearm??? NO!!! YOU SHOULD NOT!!!

Simple as that... It is NOT something we discuss on the Saiga forums.

IF you have the paperwork and forms to OWN a full auto firearm, or any other NFA item, you would not need to ask this question to begin with!!!

:smoke:
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."
~ Thomas Jefferson

It is impossible to make people understand their ignorance; for it requires knowledge to perceive it and therefore he that can perceive it, hath it not.
Jeremy Taylor
English prelate (1613 - 1667)

"The AG has determined that you're a potential terrorist, because only potential terrorists are interested in buying guns."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users