Conversion Question...

Correct me if Im wrong but I think this was already asked and got removed. I would not suggest going around the internet, or these forums, asking how to go full auto. It is ILLEGAL.

It also could bring very bad attention to these or any forums if some one was to respond in any way that would help you do so, then came back one day and said "oh the Saiga forums told me how".

I would have to say this thread needs to end up where the last one did.

• Like 1

What I think this topic needs is to be POSTED AND PINNED AND LOCKED at the top... so that ANYONE who comes here and WANTS TO ASK will see that not only is it a BAD IDEA to talk about it, but will realize that without the proper tax forms, and government authorization it is VERY ILLEGAL!!!!

It seems we get this question about once a month... Does it not make sense to have a post pinned so that everyone can see it?!?! So that those that want to ASK THE QUESTION will see that it is NOT CONDONED DISCUSSION here? and WHY?

YES it is possible to turn a Saiga full auto, just like it is POSSIBLE to make any other SEMI AUTOMATIC FIREARM fully auto...

Is it easy to do? NO! it is not!!!

Will anyone here tell you how??? NO THEY WILL NOT!!! ( 99.9% do not even KNOW HOW! )

SHOULD YOU ATTEMPT to mess with a full auto firearm??? NO!!! YOU SHOULD NOT!!!

Simple as that... It is NOT something we discuss on the Saiga forums.

IF you have the paperwork and forms to OWN a full auto firearm, or any other NFA item, you would not need to ask this question to begin with!!!

:smoke: