So I was at the store the other day looking through the magazine rack and they had the annual mossberg catalog so I started flipping thru it waiting on the old lady to finish shopping and what do I see the "NEW" mossberg chainsaw I about shit right there on the spot I have seen some dumb ideas in my time but this takes the cake. It is basically a pistolgrip 500 with a foregrip that has a picatinny rail on the bottom then attached to the rail is a chainsaw style front grip so you can pump it with your hand overtop of the barrel. The rolling thunder and road block where ok if you like that kind of stuff but this just to much. I could not find any pics to post yet but as soon as i do I will post them. Has anyone else seen this yet?

Edited by SCHULTZE

Mossberg Model 500 Chainsaw Special Purpose, no pic available.

Item # 50460

MSRP: $491.00

Number Available: 0

Video: (No Video)

This item is currently out of stock.

BRAND: Mossberg # OF MAGS:

MODEL: Model 500 Chainsaw Special Purpose Cruiser SAFETY: Ambidextrous Tang Safety TYPE: Shotgun SIGHTS: Ft: White Dot CALIBER: 12 Gauge BARREL LENGTH: 18.5" Stand Off FINISH: Matte Blue OVERALL LENGTH: 31" ACTION: Pump Action WEIGHT: 6.5 lbs STOCK: Black Synthetic, Pistol Grip Only PACKAGING:

CAPACITY: 2.75" 5+1 FEATURES: Easily Removable Chainsaw Forend Grip CHOKES: Cylinder Bore FEATURES: Tri-Rail Forend CHAMBER: 3" BUTT PLATE:

MUZZLE: Muzzlebrake RECEIVER: Matte Blue, Drilled & Tapped

Edited by ChileRelleno

Actually, :rolleyes: I was messing around with a weedeater handle one day and found it fit PERFECTLY on my Bullpuped S12. It came off looking like the minigun from "Predator", lol. But alas, it would not fit in my safe or any rifle bag/case it had.

post-20073-0-01323100-1293504768_thumb.jpg

I'm not sure the mall security directorite will approve of this new mossberg for duty. It will have to be put through the standard set of torture tests... Mostly to see if this new grip will assist in the final terminal apprehension of Saiga wielding shoplifters.

• Like 1

post-20073-0-01323100-1293504768_thumb.jpg

I'm not sure the mall security directorite will approve of this new mossberg for duty. It will have to be put through the standard set of torture tests... Mostly to see if this new grip will assist in the final terminal apprehension of Saiga wielding shoplifters.

LOL thats funny cause I live 5 min from the MOA. The security cracks me up I see them walking around with body armor 2 sizes to big but no gun, I guess if a shoot out starts you can always dive behind them for cover.

here it is since nobody posted a pic yet.....

cca6ee0a.jpg

1293583847.jpg

this model should be very popular with lumberjacks and garden crews

...just another reason to buy an 870 instead

....actually, that thing could make for a nice wall hanger, LOL

Edited by sharkbit