I was at the range last week and put 200 rounds downrange without a hiccup, today i went through one mag, then let my brother shoot, his first pull poped off the normal one round, as did the second, but the third pull fired two rounds, they were so quick it sounded like one, but two cases came flying out. he fired two more times both with just one shot per pull. The rangemaster was over there in a hurry, Fotunatley hes a nice guy and didn't try to take the gun, just told me to put it away for the day and get it fixed (and to top it off, the cops were there practicing).

So, is it possible to bumpfire from the shoulder?

Can I adjust my G2 trigger so it's not so sensitive?

Did I Make a FA weapon and not know it?

Looks like its time to buy land in the country!

Check to see the firing pin is free. Also cycle action by hand with dust cover off. Make shure that the dissconecter holds the hammer when the trigger held back.

G O B

Well, I pulled out the pin and cleaned it good, oiled it and put it back in, moves freeley now, we'll find out on saturday.

Is there anyway to increase the trigger pull (make it heavier) If the firing pin wasn't the problem?

Edited by SaigaShooter

I dont think you have anything to worry about... If your brother isnt used to that gun, thats probably the problem... Sounds like you got it all nice and lubed, and clean, and should fire FINE... just tell him to hold it tightly, so it cant jump on him and potentially do it again...

AM I to understand that a "bump fire" at your range is a NO NO?

Even if its just TWO rounds?

That blows...I am glad at the range where I shoot, I can bump fire till my barrel melts, or I run out of ammo... whichever one comes first...

I guess I am spoiled, it being a members only club, with no rangemasters or anything like that... just the "honor system" to keep it cleaned up after you shoot.

:smoke:

Well,  I pulled out the pin and cleaned it good, oiled it and put it back in, moves freeley now, we'll find out on saturday.

Is there anyway to increase the trigger pull (make it heavier) If the firing pin wasn't the problem?

The firing pin channel should be dry, no lube, as that attracts crud and causes it to stick eventually. I think the firing pin return spring in the .223 version would be a good idea for the 7.62x39 as well.

first off, if someone tries to take your firearm, shoot them on the spot. :)

with that aside, i might guess his grip might be like mine, where i hold the gun loosely with my thumb, and rip a few off per trigger pull and let the gun jump in my palm. but thats just how I shoot. it is also why I dont belong to a range, and probably never will full time.

your brother was doing fine! just tell him not to do that in front of a nazi range master again, and its all good. dont touch the gun. its right where you WANT it.

JUST TELL YOUR BRO to GRIP the gun when he shoots it instead of holding it limp wristed, i think. you DID demonstrate teh gun to be semi-auto, so he cant take it, only just ask you to not shoot it there any more. if it were me, i would want my money not only back, but i would want all the money i spent on lead that is in thier hill that they will harvest next month.

YOU DID NOTHING WRONG OR UNSAFE - IT IS HOW YOU SET YOUR GUN UP MAN!!!!!!!

my sks used to slamfire like that , it was from useing normal american loads in it, the primer is too soft and the fireing pin woul float into it a lil , never had it happen with wolf or anything, haha needless to say i got a mag of winchesters ready for any shit that hits the fan. last time i shot some it emptied 30 rounds in a heartbeat lol