I'm sorry to inform you all, NSA400 or Ray as he was known to his family lost his battle with Cancer in October. My husband was an avid blogger on this site, and was happy to call alot of you friends. Here he found his people, those who shared his passion for guns, his frustration for the way the government was going, His desire to find better ways to "make things work", and above all friendship.

I apologize for it taking me this long to post and let you know, Our 2 year old daughter and myself have been doing our best to make it thru the Holidays without him. In the true spirit of my husband I am going to keep learning about his craft, and continue my education of firearms and his love of teaching them to our daughter (albeit alittle early) with the help of all of you!!

Thank You for making his days thru chemo treatments a little brighter, he enjoyed everything until his last days...

• Like 16

Saddened to hear the news... Continued prayers of support for you and your family.

Cancer seems to have hit our community very hard the past couple of years...

Please let us know if there is anything we can do....

I never new Ray, but he must have been a great man. I am so sorry for your and your families loss, I especially feel for your daughter who will grow up not knowing her farther, it just brings tears to my eyes....

Please stay in touch with us and let us know how you and your daughter are doing.... Sincerely Steve 308Saiga....

• Like 2

Rayswife you and your family are in my prayers. I remember your husband. This is hard to hear, and I'm sure was very hard for you to come here and say. I am so sorry for your loss. Thank you for having the strength to update us and please feel free to PM me for one, if you ever want to talk, or I can help you in any way with any info on your husband's passion here. This hits very close to home for me because I battled stage 5 head and neck cancer, tooth and nail myself for the past year + . A lot of the folks here on this forum were here for me, and gave my gal and I strength through it all, to deal with what my gal and I were going through, so I definitely hear what you are saying. She is a member here too (Racegal20) so you do have other women you can talk to here also. I'm happy to hear that you are taking up his craft and wanting to learn more about it. There are many good people here who will stand in line to help you. God bless you and yours and may you have strength to carry on through the times ahead.

RIP Ray

Shannon

• Like 6

R.I.P. I did not have the pleasure to know this individual, but I wish you all the best in life.

May you grow and be strong despite the sadness and life changing experience.

Stay armed, stay safe.

May he be able to look down on you both one day and be happy that things are changing for the best, as he wanted.

Support is here whenever needed.

Chevyman

• Like 2

Sincere thanks for your post, for the privilege of allowing forum members to share in your loss, and for the opportunity to convey sincere condolences to you and your daughter. Ray will be missed, and his passing mourned by all who share his passion, dedication, and enthusiasm for the forum, and for the firearms and free discourse to which it is dedicated.

Everyone here appreciates the opportunity to support and welcome you to the forum in this most difficult and trying time.

May God bless and keep you, always.

Michael Rogers

• Like 5

Thanks to everyone for their support, it's easy to see why My husband felt so at home here. I look forward to forging my own relationships with many of you! and to learn as much as I can about the guns I've just inherited. Luckily the one thing my husband was adament about and proud dare I say, was the ability of his wife to "field strip" every weapon he had. I think somehow it made him think of me in the Redneck sense LOL!

Again, Thank You to you all for the support it means so much when trying to get through making heads or tails of something so sudden and hard. He was only 42 years old, and we only had a few years together but he was most certainly the love of my life. He is already doing great things from above, as he has made sure both of his girls are being taken care of sprititually, emotionally and financially.

To Cobra and Racegal, our prayers are with you both as well. I fully understand the stress cancer makes on a relationship and also individually for the patient and the support system. I will keep you in my thoughts and pray 2011 will bring nothing but health and happyness.

Take care to all, All the best for 2011 and be sure we'll be talkin to ya!

Michelle

Ray's wife :)

• Like 11

I didn't know Ray but somehow, in a way, I feel like I did. I'm sorry for your loss and by coming here it shows how much you cared about the things that were important to him. I'll bet that meant a lot to him. God bless.

• Like 1

Too young.

My condolences.

Your family is in my prayers.

God be with you.

Sincerely;

Paul Pawlowski.

ETA;

For those who have a hard time placing a screen name with a person, this is his Avatar;

av-8991.jpg

He's good people.

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=53736&st=0&p=502786entry502786

Edited by Paulyski
  • Like 2

My sincere condolences to you and your family for the loss of Ray. I didn't know him personally but have seen him here on the forum. Hopefully the New Year will bring you a new beginning. May good fortune smile upon you and know that you have another angel watching over both of you.

Peter Layug

nyclu3

• Like 2