Assorted spare parts

We have an assortment of spare parts that result from new guns being stripped for conversion. Op rods, mag latches, mag latch springs, stocks, hand guards, 5 round mags, triggers, sears, springs etc. If you need any of these parts give Robert a call and he can sell them to you for a nominal price plus shipping.

Doug

• Like 1

Doug when you say OP-RODS, do you mean bolt carriers or just the op-rod? I sure could use a spaire bolt carrier man.

When I said op rod I ment just the op rod, we reuse the bolt carrier and make new short op rods to use with our shortened gas system.

Doug

• 4 months later...

Do you have the part that fits on the op rod that slides under the rear cover?

snotrogue@hotmail.com

Do you mean the little cover that fills the gap to keep dirt out? Robert may have some, he doesn't use them on his personal gun. Give him a call at 503-551-7283.

Doug

• 7 months later...

I am in need of 3 or 4 spring washers for the Saiga rifle handguard. Handguard retaining washers or something like that. Spring washers on the back end of the handguard.

If you have several what price.

thanks

Give Robert a call at 503-551-7283 and he can tell you what he has and how much it will cost.

Doug