Just went through the "What does your screen name mean", Cool info. Looking at all the various avitars we've picked to represent us to the forum... thought it might be fun to see why you picked the image you did??

Now for me, my avitar just sums up my attitude about being a legal, licensed (when I need to be), weapon toting American!

How about you???

• Like 1

When the cowboy is too drunk to get himself home his dog steps up to the plate and takes care of his master. While I have never been in this exact situation, it is indicative of the bond I have with my dog.

• Like 1

+1,000 on the avatar Indy.. I get lost in it every time I see one of your posts. Also one of the best posters of all time Mullet.

Mine is a graphic I use on T-shirts. Danklab is the name of my small shirt printing company and I use it everywhere as my handle. The avatar is just a piece I did that I think looks cool. Kinda representative of mankind & mortality I guess.. he's got a dollar symbol on his forehead... etc.

Edited by danklab

Mines my tattoo on my leg, its the Austrian coat of arms.

I lived in that wonderful country for almost 5 years for work, it has a special place in my heart. Over 100,00 miles on the autobahn(just in that country alone) mountains, snowboarding, lots of partys and fun,

good people, great history, big breasted blonde women, motorcycles, clean air, made lots of $$$$, schnapps and schnitzel ect ect. BEST TIME OF MY LIFE!!

Back in they day it seemed that most of the members here had either a gun or a girl, conveniently I had picture of one of my friends with an AR (picture was taken long before my Saigas were around, nor is the AR mine)

Its funny to wonder how many people thought I was her though :lolol: I'd change it but I'm one of those people that associate the pictures with the posters not so much the names and it screws with me when people change theirs.

Mine tends to change with my mood.

This one is my family's historic Coat of arms, it can be found in most places that my posts can & also is used as part of my business logo. Coats of arms are the REAL, old-school Avatar;

PaulyskiCoatOfArms-2.jpg

My running avatar, just puts a smile on my face, & reminds me to do so when I'm down.

Untitled-3.jpg

I sometimes switch to this one after backhanding some dipshit who gets on my nerves;

1bottleface.gif

If I can't talk for whatever reason...;

1clowninlexiGagged-1.jpg

I think that this would be appropriate for forum member "Dancing Bear" to use as an avatar. :D

DancingBare.gif

• Like 1