• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don't be an asshole. They have put out shitty products in the past. For safety sake, the general public should be aware of this.       Actually, there is this new thing called a search engine and

Good luck in life.

Honestly, that is seriously fucking cool. 14 rounds in a compact, well balanced, purpose designed bullpup with a reliable pump action? Plus rail capabilities for low-to-bore red dots or irons? And I a

Posted Images

I am amazed. Someone has actually come out with a design that is functional first, then tacticool second.

I MUST KNOW THE PRICE! This will probably replace the Sig 556 as my next purchase....I'll never own a 5.56 rifle at this rate...

Check out the Sig 516 and 716. The ONLY AR's I'd ever buy.027.gif

Yeah I've seen these, but I like the 556 a lot better. More AK than AR. The carrier and bolt are straight up copies almost.

• Like 1

It actually looks pretty nice. I'm interested how the double feed tubes work. Hard to believe some one actually may have found a way to improve the good old pump gun.

Probably some sort of selector lever to switch between tubes or something that activates the full tube once the first is emptied. Doubtful that it feeds sequentially. I'm just speculating of course.

Saving up starting now. Gutta have one of these. Was gunna do a saiga 12. But this thing will eat the bulk pack right outa box!!! Probably gunna be a huge wait on them if it's like anything else kel tec though.

Lets hope it doesn't take as long as the PMR-30 saga did...

It's cool, but I'm guessing NO tactical reloads. Looks like once your 14rds are gone, you better have a back up.

I don't see why they can't just make an actual 12ga. bullpup. They seem to have several bullpuped rifles. When they do that, I'll be interested/impressed. Till then I'll stick with my Bp'd S12.

It's cool, but I'm guessing NO tactical reloads. Looks like once your 14rds are gone, you better have a back up.

I don't see why they can't just make an actual 12ga. bullpup. They seem to have several bullpuped rifles. When they do that, I'll be interested/impressed. Till then I'll stick with my Bp'd S12.

Why do you think this can't be tactically re-loaded??

What do you mean by that?

I don't see why you just couldn't cram more rounds in the tubes.

he refering to the fact that its bottom ejected. without a closer look at the action it would be hard to determin if you could just drop a round in the chamber, while the slides back. its a null point for me.

he refering to the fact that its bottom ejected. without a closer look at the action it would be hard to determin if you could just drop a round in the chamber, while the slides back. its a null point for me.

IMO a tactical reload on a shotgun is when you top off the tube without emptying it. Just like on a rifle. Change the mag before it's completely empty, still one in the chamber.

To me if the chamber and magazine is empty and I need to shoot NOW it's time to switch to the pistol. A full pistol magazine is better than a single shotgun shell dropped in the chamber. This goes for any long gun.

• Like 2

Just saw another thread on this on another board...........and someone said they heard it's going to be priced at around $550. But they have nothing backing it up, so take that for what it's worth. http://carolinashootersforum.com/showthread.php?t=91468

I have read at multiple places that the "word" is that you'll be able to get two of these for the price of a RFB. So I'd imagine they'll be about 700. Which, in my opinion, isn't too bad on something brand spanking new that isn't a clone of an AR.

• Like 1

This thing looks like every other abortion George Kellgren puts out. MAYBE this unit won't melt/misfire/break like the rest of kel tec's piles of shit, but I doubt it. Anyone who buys this is should be questioned for sanity.

• Like 1

This thing looks like every other abortion George Kellgren puts out. MAYBE this unit won't melt/misfire/break like the rest of kel tec's piles of shit, but I doubt it. Anyone who buys this is should be questioned for sanity.

Do you have a first hand experience with a Kel Tec melting, misfiring and breaking in your hand? I own and have owned a lot of "plastic" guns and none of them ever melted or broke on me (and very rarely do I have a misfire with anything that isn't ammo related).

I have noticed that a lot of internet Kel Tec shit-talkers on other forums feel that because Kel Tec's guns don't cost $2,500+, then they can't be any good. Obviously if they went with the Noveske, LWRCI, or ACR marketing method where less than 5% of the gun buying market can actually afford the product, then they would be hailed as the second coming of awesomeness.

Kel Tec in my experience stands by their stuff and while not top tier is very, very good for the money. The accuracy and durability of Kel Tec has been awesome in my experience for firearms of comparative style. Their $400 .223 is as accurate or more accurate than any AR under 10 pounds and (gasp) it is piston operated for less than $1,500! Their PLR 22 is a lot of fun and much more accurate than my 10/22's with long barrels. Ruger pretty much took a Kel Tec, put their name on it and called it the LCP!

Not bad for a company that only puts out "abortions"!

• Like 4

So this wont be a SBS will it??

Nope, barrel length is at least 18'' and OAL is at least 26''. Its a bullpup so thats why it looks so short.

The thing im wondering is if you drain one tube will it switch for you, or do you have to manually switch it. I know theres a switch, but it would be cool if it went to the other tube automatically when one went dry.

Edited by PVT Pablo

:rolleyes: Let's not this become a crap on a weapon manufacturer thread. :cryss: Info, when on the market, and test results. :smoke:

Don't be an asshole. They have put out shitty products in the past. For safety sake, the general public should be aware of this.

Do you have a first hand experience with a Kel Tec melting, misfiring and breaking in your hand? I own and have owned a lot of "plastic" guns and none of them ever melted or broke on me (and very rarely do I have a misfire with anything that isn't ammo related).

blah blah blah... I made bad decisions buying bubba-d POS guns blah blah blah

Not bad for a company that only puts out "abortions"!

Actually, there is this new thing called a search engine and you dont have to have a degree, or even be smarter than a fucking 3rd grader to use it. Lets go down the list of Kel Tec failures.... just from the first page or so of results I found using the website "Google"...

1: A guy fires 100 rounds through his PLR-16 and MELTS his plastic handguards:

http://www.ktog.org/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1198280250/20

http://www.ktog.org/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1165261820

http://www.ktog.org/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1165295638

2: Here are several threads related to misfiring of several of their Pieces of shit "products".

http://www.ktog.org/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1289261222

http://thefiringline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3435507

http://forum.gon.com/showthread.php?p=2720736

3: Here are some links to broken firing pins, broken springs broken pieces from several of their Piece of shit "Products"

http://www.ktog.org/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1268846215

http://thefiringline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=215666

http://www.defensivecarry.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?42919-KelTec-P3AT-broken-mainspring

Finally, I encourage you to (in the future) make better decisions with your money. Buying one of Kel Tec's "products" is putting your life and the lives of those around you at risk. Plane and simple.

• Like 6