• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don't be an asshole. They have put out shitty products in the past. For safety sake, the general public should be aware of this.       Actually, there is this new thing called a search engine and

Good luck in life.

Honestly, that is seriously fucking cool. 14 rounds in a compact, well balanced, purpose designed bullpup with a reliable pump action? Plus rail capabilities for low-to-bore red dots or irons? And I a

Posted Images

$800 is a bit much for a pump unfortunately this is a deal breaker for me.

I think as a breacher/entry the advantage would be being able to switch types of ammo with the flick of a switch without lowering the weapon. I see that as a bonus worth a couple extra $.

Nailbomb- BAD ASS BRO!

Lots of people judging before touching on this one. I'll say this, I owned the PLR-16 and it sucked. I hate there mini pistols and think they suck. After touching, fondling and tossing around an RFB I can see that Kel-Tec is doing a whole lot better at building and listening to the market, I like it. Hate if you want, but do it after your own review....not some internet ninjas

• Like 1

Since I am still covering my butt with the "Queen" about my Saiga, I will watch the progress of this pump-gun. It will be interesting to see how many jump on the 'gotta-have-it' wagon only to post it for sale in the future. It sure looks good, and the concept of 7 buckshot and 7 slugs, Dealer's Choice, is mighty inviting.

• Like 1

$800 is a bit much for a pump unfortunately this is a deal breaker for me.

I agree - especially when you can get a converted Saiga 12 & a drum for that much.

If it is $800 MSRP, then the street price will be closer to $650 (which is still too rich for my blood on a pump). I will definitely eye-fuck one at the dealer's when they get it in though. :lolol:

I'm too poor to even consider this pump for $800, and still wouldn't feel comfortable with $650. If it drops down to $500 or less, I'm in, after other people play guinea pig and test it out. Because I'm also too poor to play "guinea pig" with anything that costs over $20. :lolol:

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...

I finally had a chance to fondle one of these the other day at a gun show. I gotta say the action, fit and finnish, 14+1 cap, bull pup, all rock solid.

It's a great new idea, how it holds together with the kel tec stamp on the receiver we'll see. Mine should be in my hand in a couple of weeks (been on a waiting list for three months) I'll let you know.

I finally had a chance to fondle one of these the other day at a gun show. I gotta say the action, fit and finnish, 14+1 cap, bull pup, all rock solid.

It's a great new idea, how it holds together with the kel tec stamp on the receiver we'll see. Mine should be in my hand in a couple of weeks (been on a waiting list for three months) I'll let you know.

How do the tubes feed? Alternating or one then the other? Do you have to manually switch them?

Just Curious.

There is manual thumb toggle you can switch at any time. The ergos aint bad.

That's not the impression I had from watching a video of the KSG versus a 3-gun auto versus the Saiga, but I am interested in the ability to switch from door-breachers to buckshot on the way through the door!

• 3 weeks later...

I'm on 2 waiting lists. One east and one west. 1st on one list. Keltec said they are producing 5,000 per month and sending them to their distributors now. So the quantities are limited and demand is high so most dealers will only be able to get a couple at a time for now.

• 3 months later...