I ordered a couple of things on December 31st... New Year's Eve... On a Friday... It is now Monday, the 3rd of January, and I go to the tracking for my package, just to see where it was, you know. To my surprise, it says "OUT FOR DELIVERY." HOLY CRAP! Through two holidays and a weekend and I manage to get it Today, on Monday?

Moral of the story. Order from Greg at CSS. This is my second order from him and both times, my order has packed, shipped, and arrived insanely fast and with the best service. I did email him once about something and he was very quick about replying.

In all my life as an online shopper, I have never, and I mean NEVER run into a service as good as Greg's at CSS.

Word.

Edited by FatalSylence
  • Like 4

Sometimes things show up at my door before I order. Crazy!015.gif

I keep wondering what I'm going to order from CSS next but nothing has arrived yet so I guess I haven't figured it out yet.:lolol:

I've ordered twice so far both times on holiday weekends and still only took 2 days to get 3/4s of the way across the country..

Seriously! I think Greg must know somebody at the Post Office.....or have some deep dirt on somebody high up!! I placed an online order Wednesday night, 29 Dec. Called on 30 Dec to add an item I forgot and just missed getting it shipped with the original order. No matter, I woke up this morning, 3 Jan to find two priority mail packages on my front porch!!! Thanks Greg! I don't spend much on my toys anymore, but when I do, you will be one of the first shops I look at.

Joe

• 1 month later...