Best Factory Ammo Accuracy?

Just curious to see what everyone is having the best accuracy with? I've shot tula 55 grain, wolf 55, herters 62 grain hp, remington 55 grain sp, federal 62 grain fusion sp, federal 60 partition sp, remington umc 55 grain fmj and umc 50 grain hp..........

and out of all above the most accurate factory round out of my 16 inch saiga .223 is the remington UMC 50 grain HP.

Just wondering if anyone has anything else FACTORY that shoots more accurate than others out of there SAIGA??

im sure most guns will have a similar accuracy with select brands, but your gun may be one that likes a select brand more than other guns do. you will need to try several types of several brands to find which it likes most.

Mine likes the brown bear 62gr HP a lot but i think it has been most accurate with Sellier & Belliot 55gr FMJ. It was not that much more accurate so I go with the cheaper.

Mine does well with Winchester Q3131, Q3131A1 and PMC Bronze. However, it shoots like shit with Academy Monach ammo (tons of fliers).

On a side note, I use Silver Bear in my 7.62 and 5.54 AK's and plan on buying some Silver Bear 223 to try as I love that ammo.

-Bryan

Mine does well with Winchester Q3131, Q3131A1 and PMC Bronze. However, it shoots like shit with Academy Monach ammo (tons of fliers).

On a side note, I use Silver Bear in my 7.62 and 5.54 AK's and plan on buying some Silver Bear 223 to try as I love that ammo.

-Bryan

i also had a bad experience with the monarch in 223 but in 7.62x39 it works just fine.