Twister Puck/MD arms gas plug

The V plug regulates the amound of gas that gets by (I have one and it works great!) The Twister puck replaces the factory puck .... I have no experience with it so thats I all I can say about that

The puck sits inside of the gas block and pushes the bolt carrier when fired to cycle the weapon. The Gas plug screws into the end of the gas block to regulate the amount of gas that hits the puck. Short story.. 2 seperate parts.

Word of advice: DO NOT waste your time with the twister puck. It will give you more problems then it's worth stick with the factory puck. On the other hand the V plug will make a difference. Good luck.

In my opinion, the twister puck is a worthless piece of shit. Made of very soft metal, I've seen one of these turds visibly mushroomed from 100 rounds of low brass.

I would also advise against wasting your money on a twister puck, the company really had no idea what they were doing when they copied another design and put grooves in the side. its been shown that they do not twist at all and they have been documented to mushroom and be near impossible to get out of your gasblock. mine rusted pretty badly from normal use too!! stear clear of twister pucks!!

I used the twister puck to reduce gas pressure when I drilled out my gas ports. <~This is the only reason i purchased it.

I don't understand why they are even recommend for low recoil slug / birdshot.

Also self clean? All the crud has to go somewhere so rather than having to clean just the gas tube and puck now you have to clean the bolt and receiver because its all blowing past the puck.

V Plug works!

Edited by Zeroselect