Thumb-hole stocks

fbs, just curious why you ask? Are you looking for a pistol grip alternative to be state compliant? I'm seriously considering fabricating something for this need.

If you did this, what material would it be made of. I am in the process of finding a wooden thumbhole stock off of some AK variant to try and fit. I live in CT. so the pistol grip is illegal.....

Are you moving the trigger group back? If not the Izhmash "saiganov" stock is considered sporting and "as imported." I know others have Bulgarian plastic thumbhole stocks for converted guns that look comfortable if not pretty.

fbs, just curious why you ask? Are you looking for a pistol grip alternative to be state compliant? I'm seriously considering fabricating something for this need.

If you did this, what material would it be made of. I am in the process of finding a wooden thumbhole stock off of some AK variant to try and fit. I live in CT. so the pistol grip is illegal.....

I was thinking of buying somebody's take off sporter stock and working up a plug to make a fiberglass mold from. Wood would work.