WOW ,makes me think twice about buying a Draco now!!

Pretty sure this has been posted before. Not really a Draco specific problem IMO. Guy on the video states it was assembled by Century. Dracos are assembled in Romania and imported by Century to the best of my knowledge. Someone correct me if I am wrong.

• Like 1

I think the only contact Century would have on the Draco would be to instal a G2 trigger on some of them.

Mine didn't have one but I have heard of others saying they had them in the pistol. Other than that

No tuchie nuthing. Under the right set of circumstances any gun could fly apart.

Pretty sure this has been posted before. Not really a Draco specific problem IMO. Guy on the video states it was assembled by Century. Dracos are assembled in Romania and imported by Century to the best of my knowledge. Someone correct me if I am wrong.

I didn't watch the video, but if he said it was assembled by Century, then it wasn't your standard Draco. Like you said, Draco's are assembled in Romania, and Century just imports them. They don't have to monkey with them, as they're not bound by 922r. The G2's being installed was the result of some sort of FCG defect in the Romanian set from a batch, but as far as I know, G2's aren't put into all Draco's.

During my research here and elsewhere, I think it was someone here who said that Century also sells an AK pistol that they assemble themselves. So maybe this kaboom'ed pistol was one of those.

I still wouldn't hesitate to buy a Draco. You can cover your ass buy buying locally and inspecting it yourself, or ordering from a company that will guarantee it if it has problems.

I can't take this video seriously. Seems like he doesn't know much about dracos in the first place. First off that wierd "dent" is on all dracos. Second, like everyone said century is an importer.

If hes having this much trouble with terms, its not to hard to assume he would have trouble with the firearm in general.

• Like 2

The locking lug could have broken the cast metal trunnion like he said under normal operation.

I'll bet case head seperation/broken case.

They should have fired proof loads at the factory that would find weak metal.

Edited by mike123456