Jared Loughner is a seriously sick individual!

Every post and subject started by Jared Loughner on Above Top Secret.com.

What a rambling mind he had. It's common to say one is crazy when they do something you don't like. But this poor guy is mind facked!!!

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread649091/pg1

BTW, Army wouldn't take him because he failed a drug test......

Edited by Bean.223

I read some of his stuff and im no doctor or psychologist but this guy is NUTS!

Whatever side of the political spectrum he was on it wasn't for any rationale reasons. It was for reasons that only made sense to him

• Like 1
I know you are ridicules for the attack of grammar.

This grammar problem might be true for you, but isn't true for me!

If this was written by Jared Loughner, then it probably makes perfect sense...to him. His thinking that Gabby Giffords was unintelligent after writing to, and meeting with her is no surprise. She (and most likely many others) probably could not follow his "logic". The guy needed help a long, long time ago.

• Like 2

yes, yes he needed alot of help a very long time ago...

The parents, friends and even the community college should be ashamed of themselves, as they all knew he was 11 beers short of a 12 pack, but allowed him to be around others without reporting him to authorites and having him evaluated, and now the lives of countless others have been altered and ruined for their inactions...

I am sure it would not be easy to commit your son, or call the authorities about your friend being completely nuts, but when a person is this unstable and sick, it is your duty (not legally, but morally) to help that person get the medical attention they so desperately need, and being as mentally handicapped as this person was, he was not mentally stable enough to know he was not right and to seek help for himself...Its sad all the way around...

All people that are a bit "off" can't spend their lives on a hospital, and just being a bit odd doesnt mean you would become violent, but it might have stopped him from being able to go into a gun store and buying a firearm...And that still might not have done a thing to stop this event from happening...

Edited by lvjeffro
  • Like 1

I am not sure if there is sarcasm in any of these posts, but turning people into the police and the state for non-crimes runs a very slippery slope and will probably not get any response from the officials because they are pretty busy trying to catch people that have actually committed crimes already.

Remember the "innocent until proven guilty by a jury of your peers" part of the Bill of Rights? By implying that someone is guilty of a crime that hasn't been committed is going to be pretty hard to justifiably convict. That is why we have conspiracy laws. Conspiring is an action that may lead to a greater crime (i.e. hiring & paying a hitman). Nobody I have seen interviewed had enough prior knowledge to get him on a conspiracy charge before the shooting took place.

Deeming it necessary to turn people into mental wards that you think are "creepy" or "put off a bad vibe", will screw up a lot of otherwise harmless individuals because it is based on an opinion, not a proven fact.

Has anyone ever known a weird kid that didn't fit in when you were in high school? Should we put all of them in jail because they don't match the social mores that you and your group of peers deem "cool" or "normal"? That would mean the jocks would lock up the entire chess club and band, and the stoners would lock up the jocks and the preppies would lock up everyone else.

Everyone past a certain age is capable of murder. So should we lock everyone up over the age of 7 to prevent any future murders from happening? Being capable is not the same as actually committing the act of murder.

Freedom of Speech implies freedom of thought. You can only be punished for your actions (and conspiracy involves actions and/or steps that are provable that would lead to a greater crime). Saying that we should strip anyone's rights away for their thoughts or personality type (often a matter of opinion) without an actual crime goes against everything our country stands for. Remember that our country was formed because people were oppressed and even killed for their religious beliefs before?

Whoever wants to volunteer to say that they have never fantasized about punching someone out (Assault) that cut them off in traffic (or pissed you off in some other way), please step forward. I am pretty sure that the rest of us could be categorized as "potentially harmful to others" based on those thoughts we had.

Thinking that this tragedy could have been prevented is really easy in hindsight. We can watch the news portray him with words like "monster" and find people looking to get their 15 minutes of fame to say that his posts on the Internet proved to them that he was unstable. That is what the news does, put out opinion shaping content for most people latch onto to get higher ratings by creating intrigue. But before Jared Loughner allegedly gunned down a bunch of people, his friends and family probably just thought he was a little different and being a loner or believing in things that are not the norm are not punishable crimes. They also didn't have thousands of "news anchors" interviewing anyone they can find that had ever came in contact with him to demonize his character or infer that he is unstable or somehow fucked in the head.

Jared Loughner will be tried by a jury of his peers for the crimes he (allegedly) committed. My belief is that he is a danger to the public (based upon his alleged actions, not his personality type), and he will be punished in accordance to the law. I also believe that no punishment he endures will ever match the damage & pain he caused the victims and their friends and families, or the community.

But anyone who thinks that we can make laws or strip away enough rights to prevent all whack-jobs from ever doing horrendous things is delusional and under their thinking, should have to commit themselves to a looney bin for their own delusions. :haha:

Edited by BuffetDestroyer
  • Like 5

this fucker is gonna get his in prison. Inmates have no tolerance for child killers. If they stick him in general population, I give him 4 months or less. BUT, his lawyer will probably get him committed to a mental facility instead.

Edited by sharkbit

this fucker is gonna get his in prison. Inmates have no tolerance for child killers. If they stick him in general population, I give him 4 months or less. BUT, his lawyer will probably get him committed to a mental facility instead.

He wont be put in gen. pop. people who commit crimes like this that is nationally covered by the media are always put on P.C.(protective custody) the state has the responsibility to keep him safe!! I think he should however be put in the cage with the rest of violent animals and let them take care of him!! he should have to fend for himself like everybody else that gets sent to prison.

• Like 1

He wont be put in gen. pop. people who commit crimes like this that is nationally covered by the media are always put on P.C.(protective custody) the state has the responsibility to keep him safe!! I think he should however be put in the cage with the rest of violent animals and let them take care of him!! he should have to fend for himself like everybody else that gets sent to prison.

I don't know man, national coverage didn't stop them from getting to Jeffrey Dahmer in Wisconsin. He was attacked on two separate occasions. The second time they beat his ass to death with a bar from a weight machine. Not a good way to go, LOL.

Edited by sharkbit

I am not sure if there is sarcasm in any of these posts, but turning people into the police and the state for non-crimes runs a very slippery slope and will probably not get any response from the officials because they are pretty busy trying to catch people that have actually committed crimes already.

Remember the "innocent until proven guilty by a jury of your peers" part of the Bill of Rights? By implying that someone is guilty of a crime that hasn't been committed is going to be pretty hard to justifiably convict. That is why we have conspiracy laws. Conspiring is an action that may lead to a greater crime (i.e. hiring & paying a hitman). Nobody I have seen interviewed had enough prior knowledge to get him on a conspiracy charge before the shooting took place.

Deeming it necessary to turn people into mental wards that you think are "creepy" or "put off a bad vibe", will screw up a lot of otherwise harmless individuals because it is based on an opinion, not a proven fact.

Has anyone ever known a weird kid that didn't fit in when you were in high school? Should we put all of them in jail because they don't match the social mores that you and your group of peers deem "cool" or "normal"? That would mean the jocks would lock up the entire chess club and band, and the stoners would lock up the jocks and the preppies would lock up everyone else.

Everyone past a certain age is capable of murder. So should we lock everyone up over the age of 7 to prevent any future murders from happening? Being capable is not the same as actually committing the act of murder.

Freedom of Speech implies freedom of thought. You can only be punished for your actions (and conspiracy involves actions and/or steps that are provable that would lead to a greater crime). Saying that we should strip anyone's rights away for their thoughts or personality type (often a matter of opinion) without an actual crime goes against everything our country stands for. Remember that our country was formed because people were oppressed and even killed for their religious beliefs before?

Whoever wants to volunteer to say that they have never fantasized about punching someone out (Assault) that cut them off in traffic (or pissed you off in some other way), please step forward. I am pretty sure that the rest of us could be categorized as "potentially harmful to others" based on those thoughts we had.

Thinking that this tragedy could have been prevented is really easy in hindsight. We can watch the news portray him with words like "monster" and find people looking to get their 15 minutes of fame to say that his posts on the Internet proved to them that he was unstable. That is what the news does, put out opinion shaping content for most people latch onto to get higher ratings by creating intrigue. But before Jared Loughner allegedly gunned down a bunch of people, his friends and family probably just thought he was a little different and being a loner or believing in things that are not the norm are not punishable crimes. They also didn't have thousands of "news anchors" interviewing anyone they can find that had ever came in contact with him to demonize his character or infer that he is unstable or somehow fucked in the head.

Jared Loughner will be tried by a jury of his peers for the crimes he (allegedly) committed. My belief is that he is a danger to the public (based upon his alleged actions, not his personality type), and he will be punished in accordance to the law. I also believe that no punishment he endures will ever match the damage & pain he caused the victims and their friends and families, or the community.

But anyone who thinks that we can make laws or strip away enough rights to prevent all whack-jobs from ever doing horrendous things is delusional and under their thinking, should have to commit themselves to a looney bin for their own delusions. :haha:

+10000 :super:

I read an article in an article yesterday that made chills run down my spine. This is what it said....

"The warning signs were present. If any laws come from this tragedy, they should be laws authorizing a more pro-active response to disturbing public behavior."

Just what kind of pro-active response are we talking about here? An arrest or incarceration without a crime, or maybe just throw you in a looney bin? Maybe it's just a day in the interrogation room and home before Wheel of Fortune. Who knows? And just who is the leading authority on what is deemed as "disturbing behavior"? Will criticizing the gov be deemed disturbing someday, or how about reading a bible, or even wanting to own a firearm period would be disturbing? That is a path we do not want to walk down.

Edited by antinwo

Ooh I pegged him! He is a raving jew hater and enemy of the "Zionist Conspiracy"!

This is the kind of asstard I think of everytime someone starts spewing that Zionazi/Jewspiracy/Occupation 101 bullshit

The shaved head and the number of posts he has over at ar15.com are a dead give away for an anti-semite.... :haha:

Of course they waste taxpayer dollars to have separate indictments dragging the shit out longer than needed. He was just indicted for the attempted murder charges. Why not add the murder charges in the same session? Then convict him swiftly and lead him to his fate which I bet is going to be a mental institution instead of the big house or death row.