:killer:That hideous chainsaw gives me an idea-

bullpup that 500 but do it in a way where each shot cycles the weapon - just put you FCG on the pump and hook up a couple bungees, maybe a quad rail or two...

Just food for thought

and busting balls.

:killer:

I guess I'll come clean and admit that this is one of my builds, tghe build tread is in the "Other Shotguns" forum

I started with a stock $300 Pistol Grip 20" Mossberg 500 and added the following

• Rear Picatinny Rail
  • LPA Sights
  • Knox SpecOps Stock which has the recoil reduction system

The accessories cost as much as the gun.

Boba, just curious, does the Knox fold stock help when shooting pistol grip style, without it unfolded? I put just a Knox pistol grip on my Mossy 590, and it still kicked very hard (at least compared to the Saiga-12) using 00-buck. Other than that, looks like a nice clean build! Congrats.

So, what the hell was the point of the thread?

My guess is, to show off a new weapon that Boba built. If you actually read through the thread you would see that. What is the point of your comment. You seem to live to troll Boba's threads.

Edited by DrGonZo
  • Like 1

So, what the hell was the point of the thread?

My guess is, to show off a new weapon that Boba built. If you actually read through the thread you would see that. What is the point of your comment. You seem to live to troll Boba's threads.

I did read through it and the other thread he already has on it in another section. Wasn't trolling Boba's threads. Would have gotten the same comment from me if it were your threads. Why two threads on the same weapon?

I knew it! As soon as I saw the pictures, I thought "that looks like Boba took those pictures, with the white background and everything..." but when you didn't say anything, I figured I was wrong. I think it looks like a prety cool pump. Nice build.