Westboro Babist "Church" to picket funerals of AZ massacre

Have these people no shame!

Its bad enough they do it to fallen soldiers and other people, now they are going after a little girl. Imagine being the father of this little girl and seeing these POS walking around chanting how happy they are that she is dead and is in hell. I couldnt handle it, Id kill em. How GD disrespectful. I dont care if they have a right to do it or not, its WRONG on a few differnt levels. How the fock are these people still alive?? Why couldnt some guy hell bent on murder go to Kansas and whack these people and do everyone a favor?

I swear to god if a DR told me I had a brain cloud and a week to live, Id spend most of it with my GF and fam then head to Kansas with my saiga 12 and FAL and gun them all down terminator style with a smile on my face.

This makes me sick.

Edited by GREYLUPO

Their church is probably 2-3 miles of my house so I have to deal with these assholes on a constant basis around town. If you look at them funny they like to try and sue you for it.. Up in Nebraska somewhere a guy tried to drive by and hit them with mace and they blocked it with their signs and they had him arrested and are charging him with I believe 16 counts of attempted assault and one count of child endangerment because he had his grandson in the truck at the time.

Last fall they were picketing a funeral a few towns over of a few young girls who's father killed them by setting the house on fire. So that shows they've gone just as low in the past.

They tried to do that here in center city philly in the summer. I forget why. Anyhow, it didn't go over too well for them.philly isnt known for being warm and fuzzy. Besides they went up against teamsteters. Mistake, cops dont even get involved with them.

Its a shame this terrible thing happened but that being said I would gladly swap each of them for each person who died and/or wounded in the AZ shooting.

Id love to see them protest a soldiers funeral in eastern europe!

I read recently that someone sliced their tires at one of the funerals they picketed, and that no one in town would help them with new tires.

:lolol:

Yeah, people rushed their van and slashed all the tires including their spare and no one in the town would sell them new tires so they had to get it towed to the next town to get it fixed, cops wouldn't investigate it either. :lol:

One thing I've learned in this life is that eventually, your actions WILL have consequences, and that there's always going to be idiots out there. Eventually someone will do something, and these people will play the victim for all the TV cameras. Some lawyer will get on TV and talk about the tragedy and how they were persecuted for their religious beliefs, etc.

If they catch the person that did it, they'll try to make an example of them. However, if the person claims temporary insanity after a loved one is mocked at their funeral, public opinion would likely back them.

I don't wish ill to anyone, but I wonder how members of this group (I don't want to call them a church) would handle it if people protested the funeral of one of THEIR loved ones. I suspect it's inevitable that something will happen if they keep it up, then we'll find out.

I read recently that someone sliced their tires at one of the funerals they picketed, and that no one in town would help them with new tires.

Yeah, people rushed their van and slashed all the tires including their spare and no one in the town would sell them new tires so they had to get it towed to the next town to get it fixed, cops wouldn't investigate it either. :lol:

This sounds like a good start. Now someone needs to have a word with the tow truck drivers, restaurant owners, motel managers, etc, etc, etc. and make it impossible for these morons to get any services anywhere.

• Like 2

Just went and checked out a link to the story.

Heres part of what I read.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's not clear whether the Westboro church intends to picket the funerals of all the victims of Saturday's attack. One press release from the group declared, "Thank God for the shooter," and said the group would picket the "funerals." Another release announced plans only for the protest on Thursday.

"God sent the shooter to deal with idolatrous America," the group said in a statement.

The Westboro church, led by Fred Phelps, believes that tragic events like the deaths of soldiers are punishment for tolerance of homosexuality.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well it just makes so much more sense to me now.:lolol: WTF? People like that should come with a big ON/OFF button so the only energy wasted on them is from the push of a finger.

Edited by Fumes

I'm still waiting (and hoping) for the day that some truck driver "falls asleep at the wheel" and just mows all of these pieces of shit down at the roadside, during one of their pickets. Anyone have a CDL and want to make a few bucks? ;)

I honestly don't know what I'd do if it were a family member of friend of mine, who's funeral they were picketing. I'm fairly sure I'd end up in jail, though.

Their leader looks to be getting quite old. Who's in for a good ol' picket of his funeral when he dies? A group of flamboyant gay men to help with the picketing would be good, eh?

• Like 2

Welcome to Oklahoma! :super::wub::angel:

Ok , what will they be protesting exactly?

The Westboro Baptist "Church" believes in a literal, fundamental, gloom and doom interpretation of the bible. They are comprised almost entirely of the Phelps family and their close friends, and live in a "compound" of sorts. Many of them work for the "church" itself and if they decide to leave the church they are ostracized and excommunicated by the rest of the "church" and pretty much considered dead.

They believe that mankind as a whole are sinners (mainly for idolatry and homosexuality, but not limited to only those two) and that when tragedies happen, whether it is something "small" like a house burning down, or a soldier being shot, or massive such as 9/11, a tornado hitting a town, etc. it is a direct act of God's punishment for mankind's sins. For example, they believe Loughner was sent by God to punish these people because they are sinners.

They believe they are messengers of god and their job is to warn the rest of us that these acts are his punishments to us, and to repent. To accomplish this, they picket high profile funerals and events as well as run several hate-filled websites.

If you are interested in a really in depth look at these people and how they live and what they believe, look for the documentary "The Most Hated Family in America" where they invited a journalist from the BBC to come live with them for a while and show them what they do/believe etc.

Oh, and when Phelps dies, I hope it's a ton of fucking fun. I'm hoping for busses full of flamboyant gay men in thongs headed from the Bay and Greenwich straight to that shithead's funeral for a gigantic techno-filled grind fest. :lolol:

Edited by Classy Kalashnikov
  • Like 2

Welcome to Oklahoma! :super::wub::angel:

Did not know that but it kinda makes me proud. Thanks for the information Multi.

This is not a church it's just a bunch of attention whores,

when the media ignores them they'll just go away

like the turds in the toilet they are.

I just watched a YouTube video on one of them being interviewed. Apparently their membership is below 100 people, and is 80% their actual family. Someone should put some antifreeze in their next Thanksgiving dinner! There goes 80% of their congregation! :lolol:

Shooter, in the face of what this story deals with, that is probably the funniest thing I have read....

on the internet.

+1

while generally i don't condone murder, this is one group that i think society can do without...

Edited by Darko
  • Like 1

These asstards came to picket a fallen soldier in North Eastern Pennsylvania. Most folks bred from

coal miners From what I read in one news paper they had so many death threats that they split

before the sun came up. They brought out a whole Wal-Mart parking lot of people to protest the

protesters. They were setup to be a barrier between the greiving family and them. We all have differences

but it is cool to see the comunity to set aside problems and fall in to support our neighbors. This should

happen every where they go.

http://citizensvoice.com/news/kansas-church-plans-protest-at-serviceman-s-funeral-1.1064395

Edited by whitetrashrn
  • Like 2

The Phelps group thinks that they can sue anyone who interferes with their rights,

and, while this is true, they overlook the fact that you have to be alive to sue.

Yeah, he dies, I'd like to go to the funeral and wave a big "Fred Phelps is taking

it in THE ASS from SATAN right NOW!" sign or similar.

This is not a church it's just a bunch of attention whores,

when the media ignores them they'll just go away

like the turds in the toilet they are.

I just watched a YouTube video on one of them being interviewed. Apparently their membership is below 100 people, and is 80% their actual family. Someone should put some antifreeze in their next Thanksgiving dinner! There goes 80% of their congregation! :lolol:

Shooter, in the face of what this story deals with, that is probably the funniest thing I have read....

on the internet.

+1

while generally i don't condone murder, this is one group that i think society can do without...

I wasn't saying that at all. I would never condone the murder or an insane or retarded person. I just thought it was funny that in a story that relates so closely to random insanity and violent messages that we are all supposed to decode by way of the "internet" "Shooter" decided to make a joke about a poison turkey taking out a large population of "hate spewing filth, trash that "doesn't belong with us" religion. And he did it online.

Some quote marks may be implied and not based on actual or historical events.

Historical events deserve quote marks that are not implied and are based on actual events.

Our actual events are not implied by obvious quote marks relating to historical events.

• Like 1

The Westboro Baptist "Church" believes in a literal, fundamental, gloom and doom interpretation of the bible.

No they don't.

Otherwise they wouldn't be profaning the name of the Lord with their actions while calling it God's work, or seeking public attention with public prayer.

They're hypocrites & the scriptures do not support them.

• Like 3

Michael Moore needs to pay Fred Phelps another visit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhekTRrvGrI

Their church is probably 2-3 miles of my house so I have to deal with these assholes on a constant basis around town. If you look at them funny they like to try and sue you for it.. Up in Nebraska somewhere a guy tried to drive by and hit them with mace and they blocked it with their signs and they had him arrested and are charging him with I believe 16 counts of attempted assault and one count of child endangerment because he had his grandson in the truck at the time.

A lot of people in the Phelps family happen to be lawyers. I believe that Fred Phelps himself was a lawyer himself until he was disbarred over trying to slander someone (if I recall correctly).

I swear to god if a DR told me I had a brain cloud and a week to live, Id spend most of it with my GF and fam then head to Kansas with my saiga 12 and FAL and gun them all down terminator style with a smile on my face.

It would be funnier just to wound them to the point where they would need blood transfusions. You would just have to pay off the blood bank to "accidentally" give them AIDS-infested blood afterward. :lolol:

• Like 1