Westboro Babist "Church" to picket funerals of AZ massacre

This is not a church it's just a bunch of attention whores,

when the media ignores them they'll just go away

like the turds in the toilet they are.

I just watched a YouTube video on one of them being interviewed. Apparently their membership is below 100 people, and is 80% their actual family. Someone should put some antifreeze in their next Thanksgiving dinner! There goes 80% of their congregation! :lolol:

Shooter, in the face of what this story deals with, that is probably the funniest thing I have read....

on the internet.

+1

while generally i don't condone murder, this is one group that i think society can do without...

Agreed. Let 'em choke and gargle on their own vomit and die slow. I'm a pretty laid back guy, and generally non-violent........but some people don't deserve to live, IMO. Fuck 'em.

Couple years ago these folks decided they wanted to come protest outside Fort Bragg. They didn't stay long when all the army wives and biker groups made up of vets showed up and made it clear they weren't welcome. I heard and interview a local radio station did with one of these people when they came to Raleigh to protest Elizabeth Edwards funeral. The whole time they spewed preplanned twisted rhetoric, it was like listening to a broken tape. The one radio host tried really hard not to get mad when they said is mom was in hell and God had given her cancer for her sins. These people are a cult not a church. It's only a matter of time before they all drink the "kool aid". Hope people in AZ just quietly and politely make it very clear these people aren't welcome and let them now where near the funerals.

• Like 2

I read recently that someone sliced their tires at one of the funerals they picketed, and that no one in town would help them with new tires.

:lolol:

Yeah, people rushed their van and slashed all the tires including their spare and no one in the town would sell them new tires so they had to get it towed to the next town to get it fixed, cops wouldn't investigate it either. :lol:

Proud to say that was just south of me in McAlester, Oklahoma. Of course now they have a hard on against Oklahoma.

where's the nutjob that shoots these assholes in the head??? thats my thoughts anyway, i know its not the american way and violence isnt the answer but i wouldnt be sorry at all if somebody pulled a shootin on their little rally!!! These people are the worst kind of people to me right there with the sorriest society has to offer, the kind of people who dont deserve another breath!!

• Like 1

I for one would suggest NO films by Michael Moore be allowed on this site. He is worse than the crazy ass people he's trying to make fun of.

Just my opinion...

TYBOY

My edit is this; I have rethought it and Michael Moore and these guys are the same.

Edited by TYBOY
  • Like 3

I read recently that someone sliced their tires at one of the funerals they picketed, and that no one in town would help them with new tires.

:lolol:

Yeah, people rushed their van and slashed all the tires including their spare and no one in the town would sell them new tires so they had to get it towed to the next town to get it fixed, cops wouldn't investigate it either. :lol:

http://www2.ljworld.com/news/2010/nov/15/tires-westboro-baptist-church-van-slashed-oklahoma/

should happen every time they show up

• Like 1

This problem can be solved pretty easy as far as I can see. Take away their publicity. Far as I'm concerned, this is a MSM problem. Stop giving them free advertising. Keep the barriers up and they will go away. Rolling Thunder has done a great job at the military funerals that they could attend. Anything illegal or violent towards them only gives them fuel for their 'fire'. These guys will rot in Hell when the time comes. I have patience.