The other day I got a Glock 19, I've got, had, and wanted other Glocks, but not the 19. With the 17s, 17L, 22, 23, 24 and the Mech Tech CCU I've got or have had never had a murderous rage now I can safely say the same applies to the 19. Just another gun metal and plastic no satanic forces at work, I tend to like the long slides better but that doesn't seem to affect it in any way. Seeing some of the shotguns did make me want to go shoot some skeet or clays.

While checking the gun I also looked at the mags, I have a range of them that go from a 10 shot to a Glock 18 mag with a +5 adapter for a total of 36 rounds. Felt nothing from them saw no need to call a priest to have an exorcism done. Sight of the 90 round drum for the AR reminded me how clumsy it is to handle at a match but didn't give me any urges.

Can't overlook the ammo as a possible source of evil, while I don't have a huge variety I do have some quantity especially in my reloads. Brass, lead, copper and powder don't seem to make up any witches brew just a loaded round not wanting to be fired at anyone or anything in particular. No weird feelings from the 22LR to the 12 ga. slugs either even the .223 stuff just seemed dormant.

Checked my dog too (he is part Pit-Bull thought by some to be a born killer), no voices just a goofy dog wanting attention and to get pet.

So if the gun, mag, ammo, or dog is not what leads to a tragic event that leaves the fucktard that committed the crime. So why it the hell is the attention on the gun, the mag, the ammo and not the asshole. So could it be true guns don't cause or commit crimes, crazy sons of bitches do?

Edited by Saiga20mags.com
  • Like 4

Indeed. I have 5 33rd magazines for my Glock 19 and the same amount of 15 round magazines with plenty of ammo to reload them all multiple times, and yet, I haven't went on a murderous rampage. Go figure.

Call me crazy but, maybe it's because law abiding gun owners aren't the ones committing these crimes that inspire gun control? :unsure:

• Like 1

My G19 makes me wanna cuddle. :lolol:

I get the same feeling from my AK's. They make me want to spoon with them. All was good and dandy.....until the charging handle caught my nutsack. No more cuddling my weapons. I want to have kids some day. On top of that, my girl gets jealous.

:lolol:

I'm trying the same experiment right now.

Glock 17....check :devil:

33 round mag....check :devil:

gun website open....check :devil:

Hmmm....no urges to massacre yet :angel:

OK, got my pitbull under my arm now, this should jumpstart the evil.

Nope......nothing.

Well, same results here folks. All of my tools of mass destruction appear to be defective.

You know, I recently got my CCW permit and I have been carrying my Gen 4 GLOCK 19 to various places, including busy grocery stories (they don't have signs posted saying they prohibit guns on the premises). And in spite of this, I have not had the urge to start shooting people. Sure, I only have factory 15 round magazines, but that gun is so easy to conceal and bring into areas full of men, women, and children.

I also got an "evil, compact assault weapon" the day I purchased my G19: a Draco. It is extremely loud and has a nasty "high capacity, 30 round clip that was intended solely for starting Columbine 2.0" (anti-gun types lack the intelligence to differentiate between clips and magazines). I even modified it to use a single point sling so I can shoot the gun in a more accurate manner. And in spite of this, I have never shot anyone with it, let alone pointed it at anyone.

Checked my dog too (he is part Pit-Bull thought by some to be a born killer), no voices just a goofy dog wanting attention and to get pet.

I picked out a dog from the pound when I was four years old. I believe he was half Rottweiler and half Pit-Bull. He was the most mellow dog my parents ever owned.

So if the gun, mag, ammo, or dog is not what leads to a tragic event that leaves the fucktard that committed the crime. So why it the hell is the attention on the gun, the mag, the ammo and not the asshole. So could it be true guns don't cause or commit crimes, crazy sons of bitches do?

I hate to be blunt, but you are committing and act of extreme naivete - you are apparently expecting the anti-gun types to resort to logical arguments instead of ignorance for once.

Edited by 7N6Wolf

simplicity, reliability, instinctive handling under extreme conditions are why the 9mm Glock is the most efficient weapon of it's type ever made. Not evil but ideally suited to it's intended purpose(even under water) it is a potent and destructive implement even in the hands of people who would otherwise be incompetent with many other weapons.

The fact that crazy people want to use Glocks is because crazy people imitate the dominant aggressors in our society....

Police