.308 Handguards?

Anyone know of any olive colored hand guards that will fit the .308 that aren't tapco or kvar (nothing wrong with kvar, just need something with sturdy rails). I really like the SGM quad rail I have on my .223 but I'm hesitant to paint something in the dead of winter (it'll be curing in my garage for months).

I don't know if there's anything out there like what you're looking for. Maybe the Midwest Industries rail could be modified for the .308 barrel.

If you like to live dangerously, and I don't suggest that you try it, I was able to paint mine by prepping the parts indoors and only taking them out to be sprayed at the last minute. I then brought the parts inside and let them dry in a "sealed" bathroom for a few hours until the solvent had evaporated. If I'd had a bathroom fan, I'd have used it during that time. When the parts were done drying I just purged the air from the room by opening a window and sealing the door up behind me for a while. The parts then cured in the basement for a few weeks before re-installation. No smell, no mess.