Going out of the "Collection" business sale

The Daewoo is sold.

I am liquidating most of my gun collection. I simply do not have time to go shooting and I have lost interest in most of my collection. So, I am selling off most of my guns. All of my guns are pristine and either unfired, or they have only been test fired by the factory or the conversion company.

If you have seen one of my guns on the forum and are interested in them, let me know, I will be selling my guns at prices which while not "rock bottom" they will be offered for less than what it would cost you to reproduce them.

I will not sell to persons in California or persons who cannot lawfully buy or possess the firearm. I plan on offering a couple of guns at a time.

The first two I am selling are the Daewoo DR-200 and the Winchester 1300 shown below.

The Daewoo DR-200 was cerakoted in winter digital camo.

The Winchester 1300 Defender is duracoated in mortar, with od green.

100_2536.jpg

100_2538.jpg

100_2539.jpg

100_2542.jpg

100_2543.jpg

100_2549.jpg

I bought the Daewoo New In Box. They are now very difficult to find in such pristine condition. You can find them cheaper on Gunbroker, but not in any better condition. I paid over $900.00 for it and I also paid $295.00 for the custom digital winter cerakoting. I am asking $885.00 for the Daewoo if we can do a face to face, or $925.00 if shipped to your FFL. I will also include four Daewoo magazines.

The Winchester was purchased off of Gunbroker in pristine condition. I sent it to a gunsmith in South Carolina, who added the Saw Grip, the Mako Stock, the fiber optic sight and the Mesa Tactical Enidine recoil absorbing system. He did the duracoating and test fired five rounds through the shotgun. I have way too much money in this gun. With the cost of the shotgun, the parts and duracoating, I have well over $800.00 into the Winchester. I am asking $500.00 for a face to face or $540.00 shippped to your FFL.I accept cash, U.S. Postal Money Orders or certified bank funds.

If you have any questions, send me a p.m.

These are listed elsewhere.

Thanks,WJ

"Let us speak courteously, deal fairly, and keep ourselves armed and ready." Theodore Roosevelt, May 13, 1903.1

Edited by WarriorJudge
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.