Introducing the u308 20 round Magazine

Got my 3 pack of these last week and just got out today for testing. Mags lock in front to back real solid, very slight wobble side to side. Ran Wolf steel casings through with no issues, 100 rounds a mag. Excellent quality mag in my book. :super:

Edited by Dad2142Dad
  • Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I would like to introduce you to the Uinta Industries u308 20 Round Magazine. Constructed of a proprietary polymer blend, the u308 20 Round Magazine offers a durable, high-capacity solution for anyone

Sorry about the confusion here. I updated some shipping costs on the small parts, the problem should be resolved for this type of an order.

Had range time today with 6 new out of wrapper mags. 1 of 6 did a fail to feed on 2nd and 7th round. Reloaded and it worked as others. Mine fit tighter than regular AK mags in other weapons. Used 2 ri

Posted Images

Got my 3 pack of these last week and just got out today for testing. Mags lock in front to back real solid, very slight wobble side to side. Ran Wolf steel casings through with no issues, 100 rounds a mag. Excellent quality mag in my book. :super:

you and i both got good ones i guess.i would not hessitate to buy more.

• 2 weeks later...

Mail just came!

Threw in all 3 followers and gave it a fair amount of handcycling through the magazines.

Seems to be much improved, much much improved. I could tell the second I dropped them in that they were an improvement. Before the followers would have to be pushed in and pushed out, these new followers just fell in.

Spring seemed about 10x stronger as a result too! I would say these should be good to go during actual firing where things will keep getting resettled from vibration. And my wolf ammo I'm using to do all the magazine testing has shed a good bit of its polymer coating which will further complicate things.

I'll make sure to drop an update when I can afford to get to the range next!

Also, thanks for the extra mag :P.

That makes 6 saiga 308 mags now. If only I could afford to fill them all at the moment lol.

Edited by Tombs
  • 1 month later...

I received my Uinta Mags just yesterday 5/18/11.

They feed/function fantastically.

I really like the look and feel however, and this is just probably because my eyesight is poor.. but the feed lips on the Uinta mags look slightly thinner than that of the SureFire mags.

Still give them a 5/5. GREAT customer service, shipping time and to boot.. an excellent product!

My photos to come on 5/22/11 of my 3/4 finished Saiga .308 with Uinta mag

Edited by ZA_Survivalist