gas plug issue

Dont worry MD I didnt grind on your preciouse plug at all i did it on the factory one just where it slants. No more FTE's for me. The plug when screwed all the way in on 2 setting covered the hole in the gas block completely. Now the slant was all i grinded just back towards the threads to uncover the gas block hole. Now I assume it would be the same as almost twisting the plug almost all the way out until the plug will eventually just fall off after my shooting. I mean you gain volume by grinding on the slant on the factory plug the same if not less than backing the plug almost all the way out to unc over the hole. So thats all I did, I didn't touch your preciouse MD plug,(can I get a refund on that) . But while I had the gasplug off I notched out the factory plug in a few more positions as to give me more fine tuneing options, yeah i saw the MD plug, and got that Idea. With the gas block off its so easy to c where alot of problems lie. Oh I love your MD 20 RND Drums I just purchased another one. Hey This is was a problem with my S12 Most S12s are different from one another so this fixed mine. Thanx peeps.

Where you at weasel? I'm still waiting on a email for that refund you requested... :lolol::lolol::lolol:

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

yeah, they wouldnt of hired a dick like you in the first place mike. Do the world a favor and look into your barrel and smile for the flash.

Call Tac47 a DICK and that he should go blow his head off and maybe he'll send you one for free.

I think someone wasn't held enough by mommy and daddy...

Posted Images

Been sick, my bad bra. Dude you got called a douche, I dont care who you are thats funny. In this war all i was trying to do was give my advice, opinion, 2 cents, to a fellow gun nut. I dont think I dissed your product at all. Just said in my case it didn't work for me. Its only 20 bucks, so ill just eat it unless youll trade me for a smoked drum, lol then Ill send it back to you. I mean you offered richard 2 drums to shoot his gun so my plug for one drum sounds good to me. Anyways you sure are a whiney litl beeotch arent you. Even in your you tube drum videos, cry me a river. Thats funny I dont care who ya are.

As a new member and new Saiga -12 owner I started reading this thread just for personal info. One of the first things I bought for my gun was the V-plug and a spring from CSS. ( on 2 the stock plug didnt like the "Diana 7.5" loads" ) The V-plug runs them fine, even with the stock spring.With the soft spring I can dial down the gas even more and its still 100%.

Anyways the reason I wanted to jump in here was that Mike from MD offered Richard a full refund right off. Twice in fact, I wish everybody in the gun business was this good!! Hell Mike even offered to fix the gun,pay for shipping and throw in 2 drum mags as well!!!!!!

Richard I don't know Mike, never dealt with him at all. BUT if a guy wants to fix your gun problems that your blaming on his part and throw in 2 mags AND pay for shipping you are a complete RETARD If you don't do it!! Talk about customer service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2

As a new member and new Saiga -12 owner I started reading this thread just for personal info. One of the first things I bought for my gun was the V-plug and a spring from CSS. ( on 2 the stock plug didnt like the "Diana 7.5" loads" ) The V-plug runs them fine, even with the stock spring.With the soft spring I can dial down the gas even more and its still 100%.

Anyways the reason I wanted to jump in here was that Mike from MD offered Richard a full refund right off. Twice in fact, I wish everybody in the gun business was this good!! Hell Mike even offered to fix the gun,pay for shipping and throw in 2 drum mags as well!!!!!!

Richard I don't know Mike, never dealt with him at all. BUT if a guy wants to fix your gun problems that your blaming on his part and throw in 2 mags AND pay for shipping you are a complete RETARD If you don't do it!! Talk about customer service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First of all Pizda did you read my origonal post?..I simply said it didn't work in my gun and offered to sell it cheap,I never slammed Mike or his plug, he basically accussed me of lying about me owning one and when I posted pictures of it he said I probably never even used it..I take offense at being called a liar and I pushed back,to me he sounds a bit arrogant and condescending,I put the plug in correctly as per the instructions and it simply didn't work thats all..nobody else that claimed it didn't work got raked over the coals like I did,,I'm an adult and expect to be talked to like one,yes Mike did offer to refund me for the plug..and when I didn't answer fast enough he jumped me for that..I don't live on this site and I occasionally pop in and out until this fiasco,whatever Mike has discused with me is between me and him so now everbody has to add their 2 cents and call me names

because I don't jump on his "send me your gun deal"..well I don't know Mike either and I just don't send my firearms to anybody no matter what the will send me in return. and being an Advanced member of this site I take offense to some newbie calling me a retard, if half the people on this site were face to face with people they call names they would probaably be scared to do so...and if its any of your business I was gonna offer to give the plug another try this weekend and try to film it if possible and if it didn't work again I would send in my gun and plug to have him work on it..but I had to work this morning and wasn't able to post my reply fast enough before some else jumped on me..but I'm home now so if any boby whts to caall me names or whateever then please do so

I do have to wonder what's up when a guy says his has issues with a product that nobody else with properly tuned guns seems to have, then when one of the hands down top innovators in the industry offers, not only to fix the gun, but pay shipping & throw in 2 MD-20s for the trouble, refuses for an absolutely ridiculous reason. :unsure:

Yeah.

Mike Davidson, a millionaire Saiga-12 smith, a guy with full auto demo S-12s is going to steal a dude's gun after signing for it.

That's rich.

Yeah, Pretty strange. Dishonest people usually are paranoid like that though. Either that or he knows he's full of it. Regardless, something doesn't add up with this...

Oh, millionaire? Not quite yet. Too much tied up in everything. Taxes are ruthless too. Gotta feed the sorry asses, or do we...

there you go again..good customer service is actually when a seller believes his customer not accuses him of lying about owning or using his product..what do I have to gain by lying..I simply said it doesn't work in my gun, and I offered to sell it cheap....

• Like 2

I wouldnt hesitate on sending my S12 to Mike. Especially with the offer he has on the table for you.

I say this with all due respect....

Its time to swallow your pride and accept Mikes invitation, you would be a fool not too! In my opinion of course.

Edited by Mullet Man
  • Like 2

Mike offered to give a full refund twice to you yesterday,offered to fix your gun for free and throw in 2 drums and shipping! And if you wanted to keep things private between you and Mike don't start a pissing match on a public board and expect others not to comment on your stupidity! I'm sorry I don't have a "advanced" membership status, and that makes you SO much more superior to us "Newbies". Well I might not have a "advanced" ego but I know when someone is trying to fix a issue with his product. AND being more than fair about it.

Yes I would call you a retard to your face! And I got 8 years of military service with 5 combat action ribbons and 18 years of law enforcement says I wouldn't be scared about it. IF you want to take it further drop me a PM and I will meet you in person!

Mike offered to give a full refund twice to you yesterday,offered to fix your gun for free and throw in 2 drums and shipping! And if you wanted to keep things private between you and Mike don't start a pissing match on a public board and expect others not to comment on your stupidity! I'm sorry I don't have a "advanced" membership status, and that makes you SO much more superior to us "Newbies". Well I might not have a "advanced" ego but I know when someone is trying to fix a issue with his product. AND being more than fair about it.

Yes I would call you a retard to your face! And I got 8 years of military service with 5 combat action ribbons and 18 years of law enforcement says I wouldn't be scared about it. IF you want to take it further drop me a PM and I will meet you in person!

WORD !!!!!!

I don't know mike, but the quality of his drums are awesome. I don't blame a business member for trying to stick up for their product. He has tried to make it right with this guy.

Peace Out

TYBOY

By the bike racks.. 3 o'clock!!!

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: This place fucking cracks me up.

By the bike racks.. 3 o'clock!!!

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: This place fucking cracks me up.

but but but he started it..:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Edited by PIZDA

there you go again..good customer service is actually when a seller believes his customer not accuses him of lying about owning or using his product..what do I have to gain by lying..I simply said it doesn't work in my gun, and I offered to sell it cheap....

What I am saying is their is no way in hell my plug is doing what you said it is. You have a chump gun. Spend a little less time jumping to conclusions, research, and fix it yourself. But I promise you it isn't the plug and that the gunfixer is not out performing it the way you put it. Maybe you put a few rounds on it, but trust I know what a used one looks like compared to your pristine peice. You didn't even give it a real shot, I bet not even 20rds. I think you are a liar, 99.99% sure of it. You claimed to have PMed me before and that I didn't respond... BS! You said you emailed last night, not finding that one either... No wonder you don't trust anyone...

Been sick, my bad bra. Dude you got called a douche, I dont care who you are thats funny. In this war all i was trying to do was give my advice, opinion, 2 cents, to a fellow gun nut. I dont think I dissed your product at all. Just said in my case it didn't work for me. Its only 20 bucks, so ill just eat it unless youll trade me for a smoked drum, lol then Ill send it back to you. I mean you offered richard 2 drums to shoot his gun so my plug for one drum sounds good to me. Anyways you sure are a whiney litl beeotch arent you. Even in your you tube drum videos, cry me a river. Thats funny I dont care who ya are.

Bra... :lolol::lolol::lolol: You bez da dumbist cat I bez know'n dog! The supposed info from you is some of the worst info I have seen floating through this whole forum! Everything you have said to help tells me you haven't the first damn clue and will lie to try and support your stupidity. Do yourself a favor and reread all the crap you said and then read where I told you you was wrong. Let it soak in and you will be off to a good start of not giving the same crap info again... Then your "preciouse" feelings won't get hurt again when someone tells you your wrong. That's where this started with you and your "preciouse" comments and complete utter bull shit saying your factory plug completely covered you gas ports... I wasn't rude to you and tried to get that shit out of your head. Stay dumb for the rest of your life for all I care, just please don't coach people on their Siagas while your at it! Oh yeah, you asked for a refund on the plug you claim to have but you are going to just take it as a loss instead... Hmmmm

well i can assure you had you offered me two drums to send my gun and plug to you from the start i would have probably fell down running through the snow to get it shipped anyways my 12 is no longer a 2 port model but just became a 3 going to go and give it another go this weekend fortunately for me i have a gun range 2 mins from my house at a little park let the kids play on the jungle gyms and go shooting 75 yds away

I will apologize up front for getting back on the original topic since everybody is having so much fun :D

Edited by aslyguy

I LL send it back to ya. I never dissed your plug.

Ill send the plug , with your word of a free drum Hmmmmmmmmm.

I think I found your order... Are you Deric? You yourself didn't dis the plug but you did give poorly incorrect info on it and other stuff. Why would I send you a free drum? Keep the plug and stick it up your ass for all I care. But you really should go and CAREFULLY reread the info on the V-Plug at our site and deside if you really want to keep using your factory plug... Especially considering how you butchered the factory one with a nice direct opening to the threads and the chamber volume increase...

well i can assure you had you offered me two drums to send my gun and plug to you from the start i would have probably fell down running through the snow to get it shipped anyways my 12 is no longer a 2 port model but just became a 3 going to go and give it another go this weekend fortunately for me i have a gun range 2 mins from my house at a little park let the kids play on the jungle gyms and go shooting 75 yds away

I will apologize up front for getting back on the original topic since everybody is having so much fun :D

Aslyguy, I'm sure the 3rd port will make a big difference! Let us know. Glad we got it figured out. Doing that was the only true fun I had in this thread. The drama is only fun for watchers.

Mike...

Thanks for the Mag "Clips"... See pictures here of my modified AGP Mags: http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=19834&st=120

Now the AGP will do till the double stack comes out. :-)

When I got the clips from you I was going to order another drum.. but decided to wait for the double stack. ;)

I have noticed the V-Plug for my High Brass needs to be on #3 I do not have ammo that will eject with it on #2.

#1 I feel is just a gas "shut off" for a Red Jacket silencer LOL .. That or for mongo 3" rounds. OUCH

If I screw the gas plug in all the way it will only go to #2 so I used to back it out per the directions to use the fill range... But after playing with it and not having a need for #1 and #2 I just screw it in all the way and use #3 and #5 exclusively. It is easy to keep track.

Also... #3 seems to have more umph than #4.

The "cutouts", to me, both appear to be fully open at #3 and #5. # 4 will not eject my buckshot as well as on #3. This was both ways, fully in (can go to #2-#5), and one turn out, (full range of settings).

I initially was using the Twister, & reduced power spring and your plug as supplied by CSS in the old "low brass reliability kit". But since I put the KA in I do not need the reduced spring for Federal Bulk pack.

I also noticed CSS uses the Gun Fixer gas plug in the "low brass reliability kit" now. What's up with that?

Anyway.. I like the KA and your gas plug. Your Drum it very nice but they won't let me shoot trap with it at my gun club.

FYI I have a TROMIX 4 port.

Mike I like the butchered look it adds charactor. As for stuff going in my ass, its exit only. Just trying to help a guy out, told him what I did, not wat to do. So you should learn how to read and understand a little better, I know its hard cuz its not in crayola for you little buddy. I PMed you I think you found my name so I will be looked for the envelope right? I can see y Alliance Arms fired your candyass, you are such a cry baby.............WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Mike I like the butchered look it adds charactor. As for stuff going in my ass, its exit only. Just trying to help a guy out, told him what I did, not wat to do. So you should learn how to read and understand a little better, I know its hard cuz its not in crayola for you little buddy. I PMed you I think you found my name so I will be looked for the envelope right? I can see y Alliance Arms fired your candyass, you are such a cry baby.............WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Newbies!! Ya gotta love 'em. :rolleyes:

Mike...

Thanks for the Mag "Clips"... See pictures here of my modified AGP Mags: http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=19834&st=120

When I got the clips from you I was going to order another drum.. but decided to wait for the double stack. ;)

I have noticed the V-Plug for my High Brass needs to be on #3 I do not have ammo that will eject with it on #2.

#1 I feel is just a gas "shut off" for a Red Jacket silencer LOL .. That or for mongo 3" rounds. OUCH

If I screw the gas plug in all the way it will only go to #2 so I used to back it out per the directions to use the fill range... But after playing with it and not having a need for #1 and #2 I just screw it in all the way and use #3 and #5 exclusively. It is easy to keep track.

The "cutouts", to me, both appear to be fully open at #3 and #5. # 4 will not eject my buckshot as well as on #3. This was both ways, fully in (can go to #2-#5), and one turn out, (full range of settings).

I initially was using the Twister, & reduced power spring and your plug as supplied by CSS in the old "low brass reliability kit". But since I put the KA in I do not need the reduced spring for Federal Bulk pack.

I also noticed CSS uses the Gun Fixer gas plug in the "low brass reliability kit" now. What's up with that?

Anyway.. I like the KA and your gas plug. Your Drum it very nice but they won't let me shoot trap with it at my gun club.

You shouldn't have more power on 3 than 4. The 4 setting is significantly more gas, about twice as much.

As far as the reliabilty kit from Carolina. It was originally with a gunfixer. They must of ran out of stock and subbed it with the V-Plug until they restocked. Carolina has the gunfixer made and likely has a bigger profit margin selling it intead of the V-Plug. It definately isn't because it works better than the V-Plug. Also we are getting ready to release a plug that increases the cycling power multiply time more than the KA piston. If the KA was our piston I doubt I would advertise it as increased reliability, the same as we don't the V-Plug. But our new piston increases it enough that I will comfortably advertise it as such. It will be a good bit cheaper as well and come with our lifetime warranty.

Mike...

You shouldn't have more power on 3 than 4. The 4 setting is significantly more gas, about twice as much.

As far as the rialiabilty kit from Carolina. It was originally with a gunfixer. They must of ran out of stock and subbed it with the V-Plug until they restocked. Carolina has the gunfixer made and likely has a bigger profit margin selling it intead of the V-Plug. It definately isn't because it works better than the V-Plug. Also we are getting ready to release a plug that increases the cycling power multiply time more than the KA piston. If the KA was our plug I doubt I would advertise it as increased reliability the same as we don't the V-Plug. But our new piston increases it enough that I will comfortably advertise it as such. It will be a good bit cheaper as well and come with our lifetime warranty.

I'm in for one, and a 12round double-stack as well...

Got your PM... We do not cover shipping. Go to our site and get our address. It will cost you a couple bucks to send it first class through the USPS. As soon as we receive it we will refund your card. I would quit talking now before you show your ignorance any further as I have never worked for Alliance Arms. I think you meant Alliance Armament though, never worked for them either... :lolol:

Newbies!! Ya gotta love 'em. :rolleyes:

:lolol::super::lolol::super::lolol:

well got out and shot it cycling 1250fps shells now consistent on 5 still having some fte's on the low recoil buck but i can live with that if i open up the other ports i think i will be over gassing it just to get my low recoils to work by the way i didn't check exact measurements on factory ports but they were smaller than the 3/32 bit i used to drill the 3rd

the crazy part of the whole thing to me is how it worked with the factory plug with only the 2 ports but its all good

just need to order some drums now

yeah, they wouldnt of hired a dick like you in the first place mike. Do the world a favor and look into your barrel and smile for the flash.

The way this thread is going that should get you 4 free double stack mags.:lolol:

What the hell is wrong with some of you guys?:ded:

[

As far as the reliabilty kit from Carolina. It was originally with a gunfixer. They must of ran out of stock and subbed it with the V-Plug until they restocked. Carolina has the gunfixer made and likely has a bigger profit margin selling it intead of the V-Plug. That's what I thought. The Twister sure did not help me. :rolleyes:

It definately isn't because it works better than the V-Plug. Also we are getting ready to release a plug that increases the cycling power multiply time more than the KA piston. Thanks for the info.. It will be a good bit cheaper as well and come with our lifetime warranty. That's good to hear... I got the KA as a free replacement from KA for the Twister.

I will have to play with the #3 and #4 setting some more.. It was 10 deg out and windy so I did not spend much time playing with it. It just looked to me as if the cut out was indexed so the openings were the most at those 2 settings. But it's hard to really see. Maybe the #4 is to much and for some reason the timing is such that it hits the bolt handle Regardless I like your Gas plug... It's staying in. IF #5 works with a stock spring with Federal bulk and #2 is enough to prevent damage with high power ammo that's a GOOD thing.

Keep us posted on the double stack mags! (drool)