Where are all the 7.62s?

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SO stoked!!! When I checked their site to see "IN STOCK" I did a double kick jump flip in my chair and called and told 3 different people who probably weren't as stoked as I am since they don't have o

Its good to have a date, but march? dang. sure its just like a week away, but i want it now. haha. good thing i got my 12 to keep me happy.

Just spoke with Mike at AoA, he said my 7.62 would be shipping out tomorrow at the latest.   Can't wait for my first Saiga!    

Posted Images

Mine starts with an H09 then 1812. Does that mean Dec 18th 2009?

Negative, I checked my serial number, and there isn't a correlation to the month/day, only the year. Mine was made April 30, 2008. You didn't get any paperwork or a box with your Saiga?

Ahhh, ok, then mine was built May 27th 2009..

Look in your booklet at the stamp with signature.

Yes, I found it on the green certificate in the box.

Mine starts with an H09 then 1812. Does that mean Dec 18th 2009?

Negative, I checked my serial number, and there isn't a correlation to the month/day, only the year. Mine was made April 30, 2008. You didn't get any paperwork or a box with your Saiga?

Okay okay!!! I can't talk much because I'm a bit busy but I saw my Saiga today for the first time today. Sure enough It was a Legion marked Mercury Hermes with the RAA scratched out on the side! Aaah I finally touched it =)

edit: Oh damnit gerlon beat me to it... My page hadn't refreshed since yesterday I wondered why nobody post in the past day =D

Edited by wulf

Knew the prices would go up, guess im just going to pick up 2 91/30's at the local gun show this weekend and see if anyone brings in any Saigas closer around $300

Well, someone had privileged info, but they refuse to elaborate now after claiming they'd spill all the beans when the time came. The time has come and gone now and still very little words :lolol:

At any rate, I doubt they'll stay around $300 for long. It won't be long before this happens again, as the whole importation process and who's getting what seems to be more tangled up than cables being run along the streets of India.

crazy-wiring-1.jpg

Edited by VaiFanatic

Knew the prices would go up, guess im just going to pick up 2 91/30's at the local gun show this weekend and see if anyone brings in any Saigas closer around $300

Just picked up a 5.45 for $400 OTD.

There will be plenty of 7.62 at Pasadena this weekend.

PM me if you need a dealer contact.

Edited by Jetmech

Well, someone had privileged info, but they refuse to elaborate now after claiming they'd spill all the beans when the time came. The time has come and gone now and still very little words :lolol:

At any rate, I doubt they'll stay around $300 for long. It won't be long before this happens again, as the whole importation process and who's getting what seems to be more tangled up than cables being run along the streets of India.

Yeah.. we pretty much had to figure it out for ourselves haha. But yes, my new 7.62 is Mercury Hermes and my old 5.45 is RAA and the whole warranty work issue seems a bit of a pain. Lucky me everything seems right out of the box, and the conversion would void it anyway in most instances.