Custom artwork

As a birthday present, my buddy designed and drew this up for me. Obviously he has some crazy talent. It's drawn using mostly different colored charcoal and a little paint around edges to give a little more crispness. He started off taking some ackward pictures of me holding my gun with a cigar in my mouth. From there, he ended up using Photoshop to get a rough idea of how everything should look, and actually molded the zombie's head out of clay so he could get the lighting perfect. Most of it was sketched with the charcoal, but the fog and shading was done with a combination of powdered charcoal and water that he sprayed from an airbrush. After the charcoal and paint work was finished, he sprayed a clear coat paint over the top to protect the charcoal. He frayed the edges of the picture and applyed burnt coffee to give it a worn, dirty look. The last thing that he has planned is a frame made out of out twisted wood with rusty nails sticking out of it. I know my girlfriend is going to be pissed when I hang it over our bed! :lolol:

post-18430-0-81640700-1295306844_thumb.jpg

• Like 5

If someone would want one of their own, with their own gun, body, and "scene", he is willing to do so. The size he made for me is about 40" x 20". A picture that size would be about $500 and a picture half that size would be about $250.

post-18430-0-34558200-1295307054_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

so the dude with saiga is you? love the evil grin. its rather similar to the original doom.

Yes sir, that's me! And that's a carbon-copy of my S12. My buddy took a bunch of pictures: eyebrow up, eyebrow down, cigar, no cigar. The combination he chose definitely gives the picture that evil comic book/ graphic novel kind of feel.

That's awesome!!! I love the light coming out of the individual holes in the zombie head. :smoke:

Could you please change your avatar, I couldn't seemed to read a fucking thing, thanks!!! :lolol:

• Like 2

That looks abso-friggen-lutely AWESOME!!! What a terrific gift from a friend!

:super: . . . :super: . . . :super: . . . :super: . . . :super:

Gotta say though, the S-12 appears to be a wee-bit "out of scale / proportion". (I believe I'd know; I have a Fine Arts degree.)

That's awesome!!! I love the light coming out of the individual holes in the zombie head. :smoke:

Could you please change your avatar, I couldn't seemed to read a fucking thing, thanks!!! :lolol:

Gave you a +1 on this post, I was trying to read the comments as well and found myself at sunnybean's post... LOL

Gotta say though, the S-12 appears to be a wee-bit "out of scale / proportion". (I believe I'd know; I have a Fine Arts degree.)

You don't seem to be bothered by the fact that your avatar has the spent casings 4.33" apart on average, when in fact, they should be 4.52" apart on average. (I believe I'd know; I have an FU degree.)

j/k naaaa.gif

• Like 1

You don't seem to be bothered by the fact that your avatar has the spent casings 4.33" apart on average, when in fact, they should be 4.52" apart on average. (I believe I'd know; I have an FU degree.)

j/k naaaa.gif

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Totally lost track of what this thread was about after one look at that avatar! A rather long, bordering on cross-eyed look. Damn.:grimace:

Thats focking awesome. Guns and zombies hard to beat that!

Do you really have that punisher tattoo on your arm? Post a pic!

I don't actually, but it looks pretty fricken sweet though. I honestly wish I had a better camera so I could show more detail. I know it sounds crazy, but the pictures I took don't do it justice in person.