went shooting with some friends.

Nice way to put a smile on their faces.

when i showed his father how fast it could really shoot (by me) the imediate question was "where is the switch" to which i replied " what switch?"

to which he said "the one that makes it go full auto" :lolol:

i tried explaining that it was just me and he gave me that yeah right look. so i showed him again telling him to just whatch my trigger finger. he was still skeptical afterwards. these things can be pretty damn fast with practice.

Nice way to put a smile on their faces.

when i showed his father how fast it could really shoot (by me) the imediate question was "where is the switch" to which i replied " what switch?"

to which he said "the one that makes it go full auto" :lolol:

i tried explaining that it was just me and he gave me that yeah right look. so i showed him again telling him to just whatch my trigger finger. he was still skeptical afterwards. these things can be pretty damn fast with practice.

I agree, when I finally got to test out my new MD-20, it took me about 60 rounds to learn the timing, and then I got it down to where I was basically bump-firing it from the shoulder and emptying the drum in 4 or 5 seconds. These guns are just too much fun!

• Like 1