When to adjust your MD20????

Hey guys.

I have a question regarding adjusting an MD20. I recently went out and ran about 200 rounds of federal bulk through my MD20. The first couple dumps went ok but as the day went on the gun would run more and more sluggish. I was getting failure to ejects. It was like the action wasn't cycling hard enough to eject and chamber a new round. My question is if you are exclusively running federal bulk do you need to either tighten or loosen the spring in the MD20. Just FYI when I started getting FTEs and switched back to the factory 5 round and surefire 8 rounder and had no issues cycling.

Thanks Guys

Jason

i dont recomend tightening the drums unless you absolutely have to. my first drum was from an early batch back when they where 230.00 it worked 95% of the time once i tightened it by one turn it was flawless. the second drum i recieved needed no work. so again i say youre results may vary. every gun is different, mike d tryed to make them work in as many configurations a possible (and hes done a great job) but some times problems do arrise. thanks again mike for an outstanding drum i have one more coming, and couldent be happier, after that ill get one more and make an even 4. :super: