1st 3-gun using S-12

Could you keep one mag loaded with slugs? That is what I do. If your looking for another match check this out http://www.3gunmatch.com/

Yes, that was the problem, with 18 birdshot targets, and only 6 mags, I had to decide which I was more likely to miss with. I opted to load a single 5rd mag for the 3 slug targets. Anyway, turned out I needed more :(

I got the actual times/scores from the guy who scores the match and it turns out it wouldn't have mattered if I had stopped and taken the penalties, the guy ahead of me was so much faster I couldn't have caught him.

I was just kidding, sharing mags is nice I enjoy shooting matches with other members of Team Saiga, I'll let them borrow some of my mags and I have borrowed some in the past.

My next match there are going to be at least 5 Saiga shooters there I hope we can all get in the same squade but sometimes that is impossible Several of us are going to use my AR-15 also.

good luck

Good Luck

I was just kidding, sharing mags is nice I enjoy shooting matches with other members of Team Saiga, I'll let them borrow some of my mags and I have borrowed some in the past.

yes team saiga has grown in numbers since i first joined the ranks...we do tend to congregate together when possible and share mags when we shoot together.

topmaul i won't be in oxford for the 19th...i'll be shooting 3 gun in waldorf MD but i will be in oxford in the 25th-26th for the NC RECON match...will you be shooting that one??

Mick,

If I do well Sunday I might just go for it and shoot the recon match. if I do poorly well I'll lick my wounds for a while.

Tom Cole of Coles Gun Works the guy that makes the Full Auto Saiga will be in Oxford this Sunday for the match. With at least one Full Auto Saiga.

Norfolk County Rifle Range is having another Tac shotgun match this Saturday to day was the first I heard of it. I might go out and warm up my Saiga.

Here is a quote from an e-mail I recieved today.

Tactical Shotgun match this coming Saturday, June 18th!! Signup at 8am and start pulling the trigger at 9am. We will be setting the match up on Friday starting at 3pm. Any and ALL help is greatly appreciated!!

TEAM SAIGA

Topmaul,

I'll be at the Recon also with Mick and I'll be happy to share mags. Team Saiga has converted disbelievers and our results have started an "Open Class" of shotguns in our area. Personally, I prefer the term "Advanced Class" to "Open" as it describes the difference between mag fed and tube fed shotguns accurately!!

Ronswin

(back from the big Sandbox)

Mick,

If I do well Sunday I might just go for it and shoot the recon match.  if I do poorly well I'll lick my wounds for a while.

Tom Cole of Coles Gun Works the guy that makes the Full Auto Saiga will be in Oxford this Sunday for the match. With at least one Full Auto Saiga.

Norfolk County Rifle Range is having another Tac shotgun match this Saturday to day was the first I heard of it. I might go out and warm up my Saiga.

Here is a quote from an e-mail I recieved today.

Tactical Shotgun match this coming Saturday, June 18th!! Signup at 8am and start pulling the trigger at 9am. We will be setting the match up on Friday starting at 3pm. Any and ALL help is greatly appreciated!!

TEAM SAIGA

Ron, Mick

Eric beat me at the NCRR tactical shotgun match today he was up 30 seconds on me. :cryss: If he beats me tomarrow at "The Range" he may never see his allowance agian.

(Eric is my 13 year old son)