Thanks for the link Yak. I have two dogs and I know that they would both do this for anyone in my family. Hell, my German Sheperd will not leave my son's side when he is not feeling well. Truly man's best friend and complete unconditional love.

When I was a kid, I had a St. bernard named Berny. He would drag me up the hill I sled on all day long. I broke a window, and mom came out to beat my ass. He kept her at bay until dad got home. A douche bag from down the road sighted in his 30.06 on Berny with a belly shot. I still miss him.

Hello

Damn, K.T...You been missing that P.O.S. all these years? Might want to get that rifle zeroed so's you can at least kneecap him or somethin'....

-guido

A douche bag from down the road sighted in his 30.06 on Berny with a belly shot. I still miss him.

Makes me happy to be dealing with the "break in period" of craziness with my recently adopted girl, Kitty. She already loves the heck out of me and can't stand it when I leave the house without her.

I really can't see life Without a dog in it!

post-16191-0-88096100-1295552022_thumb.jpg

Makes me happy to be dealing with the "break in period" of craziness with my recently adopted girl, Kitty. She already loves the heck out of me and can't stand it when I leave the house without her.

I really can't see life Without a dog in it!

Awesome dog!

Yakdung

When I was a kid, I had a St. bernard named Berny. He would drag me up the hill I sled on all day long. I broke a window, and mom came out to beat my ass. He kept her at bay until dad got home. A douche bag from down the road sighted in his 30.06 on Berny with a belly shot. I still miss him.

Man that's not good at all. I would try and find where this guy lives and write him a letter sharing a few of my thoughts.

Yakdung

Edited by yakdung

I'll never know for sure, but I think that my dad and "uncle Nutsy" paid him a visit! I was 5 years old then, so they wouldn't tell me. Dad's passed on now and I don't speak to Nutsy. Where I live now-no dogs allowed, so two cats and a gecco have to do!

I'll never know for sure, but I think that my dad and "uncle Nutsy" paid him a visit! I was 5 years old then, so they wouldn't tell me. Dad's passed on now and I don't speak to Nutsy. Where I live now-no dogs allowed, so two cats and a gecco have to do!

I know a lot of people, even dog lovers, don't put cats on the same pedestal as dogs. But cats can be just as good a pet as a dog. I had cats before my family got a dog when I was in 6th grade. One cat in particular was as loyal as any dog I'd seen. He'd jump up on my lap when I had my girlfriend over when I was in highschool and just give her a constant evil-eye :lolol: . Even toward the end of his life, he was skin-n-bone and had a mucous coming out of his mouth was in pain (looking back, we should have put him down long before we did, but like many can attest to, sometimes it's hard to accept when the time is right, even if it's selfish), he'd still jump up and try to cuddle up and rub all over you.

ugly1.jpg

• Like 1