New KelTec Bull Pup 12 ga Shotgun at Shot Show

Why don't the mag tubes switch when empty?

I think the theory is that cops or home defense enthusiasts can have different types of rounds loaded to be prepared for different scenarios. For instance, you could have rubber buck, beanbag or door breachers in the left tube and then switch to buckshot and slugs on the right if you need to escalate the situation.

It's a pump shotgun, not semi-auto.

That eliminates it from consideration for me.

The S-12 still reigns king, and it can hold 10 or even 12 rounds in some aftermarket mags, and 20 in a drum.

Not much deliberating there, at least for me.

• Like 1

another vid of it being fired

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwN8jHSEhCE&NR=1

I want it, but I don't see myself paying anywhere near $880 for it ($600 sounds a lot more reasonable to me)...especially since that price doesn't include sights. Barrel doesn't even have any threading.

I forsee somebody making an extension for the tube selector...and I wonder how long till somebody slaps a bayonet on it lol

• 2 weeks later...

E-mail from Onpointsupply...

"MSRP is $880. On Point Firearms' standard retail price will be $687. Members of our exclusive VIP program will enjoy a price of $579.60."

$687 is pretty tempting.

Its currently mispriced on their site at $68 if anyone wants to try and order it for that :angel:

Actually I think its a deposit for $68 which is 10% down.

That price is a lot more attractive then $880

I believe you are right on both accounts.

Their VIP members get a helluva price cut.

I'm gonna try and talk my brother into one, so i can borrow it and not have to buy. :devil:

Edited by Mullet Man

I looked on their site, it is 5 dollars a month to get "VIP" pricing. Cancleable whenever, still probably not the best deal since they will probably not honor the VIP price if you stop paying membership dues before you get your gun ( Which may be a while )

If this company can offer them under 600 with a 5 dollar purchase I imagine the gun will retail under 600.

I want one!

Edited by KillerLuke
  • 2 weeks later...

What kind of estimated delivery date are they giving you, Ruffian???? The price seems pretty realistic, til the "Gotta Have One" Group finds them.

Your honor, Didn't get a chance to call. Wasn't posted on web site or e-mail. :smoke: P.S. just says Fall 2011. Original e-mail this morning stated the 1st 100 were special priced, then going up. Site just showed $673. Was $614 at 08:00.

Edited by Ruffian72