If this doesnt end up affecting the S12, and hopefully it doesnt,.......dont forget any of the vendors that jacked up the price of the S12 on ya......

Its one thing to increase the price because there is a supply and demand fluctuation, but to jack the price just on speculation should be remembered.......

I'm sure not all vendors did this:)

There is a supply problem when there is panic buying, nothing is known yet but people are buying out every gun they can find.

Repeat of the panic buying during / after the 2008 election. :ded:

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"Looking out for us"??? Kinda like this: http://www.redstate.com/dhorowitz3/2010/10/05/the-nra-is-helping-preserve-the-anti-gun-democrat-majority/   Or perhaps like this: http://www.examiner.com/

Time for the U.S. built S12

I had no idea about most of those things. It is obvious that you know what you are talking about and these things are concerning. I guess to to me I just thought that they were our first line of defen

Posted Images

Yeah Beefcake... Now it's 22/36/2 anonymous (BATFAGS probably). We've got to be breaking records today...

I seriously don't think we'll hear anything today.... Y'all know how efficient the federal government is... Not to mention prompt.

Buncha fucktards.

Edited by bohound
  • Like 1

MD Arms is sold out.

That was quick! Only places I know left that have them for halfway decent prices in comparison to everyone else is KVAR ($519) and New Frontier Armory ($550). Not sure how many KVAR has left but I image quite a few since they supply New Frontier Armory which has more than 100 still left in stock.

MD Arms is sold out.

That was quick! Only places I know left that have them for halfway decent prices in comparison to everyone else is KVAR ($519) and New Frontier Armory ($550). Not sure how many KVAR has left but I image quite a few since they supply New Frontier Armory which has more than 100 still left in stock.

When I bought mine yesterday, K-Var had them listed at $489.00!

If this doesnt end up affecting the S12, and hopefully it doesnt,.......dont forget any of the vendors that jacked up the price of the S12 on ya......

Its one thing to increase the price because there is a supply and demand fluctuation, but to jack the price just on speculation should be remembered.......

I'm sure not all vendors did this:)

There is a supply problem when there is panic buying, nothing is known yet but people are buying out every gun they can find.

Repeat of the panic buying during / after the 2008 election. :ded:

I bought a few during that time....but mine wasnt a panic buy.....it was a good excuse I used on the wife :lolol:

MD Arms is sold out.

Me too. They raised the prices a little over an hour ago.

I'll admit, I went ahead and got another one from MD. It was cheaper than the one I bought a couple years ago from Peach State.

But during the big panic of '08 I didn't buy anything. I sat there on my pile of ammo and guns watching the hurricane all around me.

MD Arms is sold out.

So......what increased by $30? The cost of them to purchase additional S12's? or The PROFIT

AND....if it was just a $30 profit increase.....do ya think it will drop $30 as fast as it increased? when this all blows over

Edited by Saiga Power

So......what increased by $30?

Demand did. Demand just increased by 30 dollars. Hell, depending on this ruling (or complete hoax, or whatever) demand could go up $300 dollars. Not for me to buy one, but they don't need to sell one to me. They need to maximize profits on their inventory, and feel like they can liquidate it quickly even at 30-dollars more.

Which they will. Everyone will. My prediction is that there will neither be any definitive proof that the BATFE was gonna do anything about Saigas, nor any Saiga-12s in stock anywhere by the end of the day.

Edited by Vicarious_Lee

MD Arms is sold out.

So......what increased by $30? The cost of them to purchase additional S12's? or The PROFIT

AND....if it was just a $30 profit increase.....do ya think it will drop $30 as fast as it increased? when this all blows over

I would image its mostly about profit since they probably came back in to work on Monday and saw how many orders were placed over the weekend. If this whole things blows over I would bet that they will bring the price back down after waiting a little while rather than right away so that they don't make it too obvious they were trying to get a better profit margin. However I'm also willing to bet that if this all turns out to be about nothing there will be some killer deals to be had when some of the panic buyers are looking to dump theirs quickly. There are/were quite few people buying way more than they needed with the intention of making a good profit. However, if nothing happens with the ATF, they are going to have to compete with Carolina Shooting Supply, KVAR, MD Arms, among others who will be selling them at or below $500. The only thing that could keep prices up in my opinion is an ATF ban (obviously) or how long it takes for the Russian plant to start producing them again now that they have temporarily ceased.

Fresh off the Prince Law blog:

Thanks for the heads-up, Juggs!

I think we can all breathe a collective sigh of relief.

(Try to keep the lambasting to a minimum- I could have been a real bitch and just had an innocuous looking link!)

Edited by bohound

I wonder how many gun dealers are sitting back laughing their asses off, counting their $ and thanking Prince Blogs??? For those who didnt sh!t their pants wait six months and we all will be purchasing the guns at a reduced price.

Sounding more and more like this is the case. When the Obama panic craze settled KVAR sold a bunch of SGL-21s for $499, and I saw tons of ridiculously good deals on ARs (bought a complete unfired Spikes for $500). This should be similar unless the temporary production stoppage keeps it stable. Here's to hoping that some of us can pick a couple up at $400 or less 027.gif

Uh-oh... Just got this off of Facebook- Does this guy know something we don't???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mr8YaGq5Oq4

The important part starts around 3:45...

Keeping fingers crossed, but I did see the name Vanderbeogh somewhere in there... Which makes me question credibility.

The fact that production seems to have stopped is enough reason for the price to not go down. If I was one of the people who bought an extra (or several), i certainly would not be selling it for any less than I paid for it, and with demand as high as it is (even normally) I would bet you could get $500 all day long. Especially once the distributors are out....